Beavs getting rebranding?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Beavs getting rebranding?

Post by UofDuck »

I actually like the new logo and uni's. Not a big Orange and Black fan, but that must come from deep in my DNA because I hate gold and purple too. I'm looking at you UW. By gold, I mean UW's khaki.
User avatar
Elduderino
Senior
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: CA

Re: Beavs getting rebranding?

Post by Elduderino »

UofDuck wrote:I actually like the new logo and uni's. Not a big Orange and Black fan, but that must come from deep in my DNA because I hate gold and purple too. I'm looking at you UW. By gold, I mean UW's khaki.
Yeah, I'm with you, except on the Orange and Black thing (Go Giants!). I like the Beavs' new look. With the exception of the facemask stripe. I'm not feeling that.
AKA: CAgrown
User avatar
UofO8
Senior
Posts: 2538
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: Beavs getting rebranding?

Post by UofO8 »

Still think the logo looks stupid as hell. Looks like a damn goldfish with buck teeth.
Image
Post Reply