GM List Old

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Post Reply
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by Phenom »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Goose! wrote:Alright, so I may have a little more than a couple who are interested; probably about 5. I did let them know it's gonna be a first come, first serve; however, there are a couple of GMs who have been inactive. Would you want to go over the list and maybe decide on their fate lol?
Sure. Spurs and Clippers are definitely open. Grizzlies are probably open too. Kings would be the last potentially open team.
KIngs GM is still alive I think.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by lukeyrid13 »

He is on life support. He is a friend and has to be reminded often to be active
User avatar
JustInCredible
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by JustInCredible »

Hey I am a new member here from another site. I came here just to do this. So I'd like to sign up!
Image
Woody
High School Drop Out
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:43 am

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by Woody »

I would love to take any team available. I saw your post on the FBB forum thread and have plenty of years experience. Just looking to be active and try to get a team to win some rings.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Spurs and clippers need GMs. Claim one here, first come first serve.
User avatar
pistolpetejr
Senior
Posts: 2971
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by pistolpetejr »

Hey I'm interested in picking up the Spurs. Dibs.
---
Image

PistolPeteJR
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40562
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Spurs and clippers need GMs. Claim one here, first come first serve.
^^^

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Goose!
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1152
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by Goose! »

I guess pistol's got the Spurs. Up to Justin and Woody to battle for the Clipps...
User avatar
docsutton89
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by docsutton89 »

Battle to the death
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40562
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

pistolpetejr wrote:Hey I'm interested in picking up the Spurs. Dibs.
Spurs are yours. Please read the rules section, and feel free to PM me questions or ask in the questions thread.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
pistolpetejr
Senior
Posts: 2971
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by pistolpetejr »

Thanks a lot.
Bear in mind I'll have some stupid questions as I get up to speed.
Number one, where are the rules for this lol?
---
Image

PistolPeteJR
User avatar
duckyoubeavers
Sophomore
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 am
GM: Toronto Raptors GM

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by duckyoubeavers »

Raptors GM
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40562
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

No problem, it takes a good few seasons to get the hang of things. Feel free to PM me all you trade offers your considering, before doing something bad and getting a trade veto'd.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Zyme
All Pac-12
Posts: 5580
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
GM: New York Knicks GM

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by Zyme »

UOducksTK1 wrote:No problem, it takes a good few seasons to get the hang of things. Feel free to PM me all you trade offers your considering, before doing something bad and getting a trade veto'd.
If you need another pair of neutral eyes, my door is open.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
User avatar
JustInCredible
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Re: GM List (CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Post by JustInCredible »

I'll take the Clips if possible.
Image
Post Reply