KIngs GM is still alive I think.UOducksTK1 wrote:Sure. Spurs and Clippers are definitely open. Grizzlies are probably open too. Kings would be the last potentially open team.Goose! wrote:Alright, so I may have a little more than a couple who are interested; probably about 5. I did let them know it's gonna be a first come, first serve; however, there are a couple of GMs who have been inactive. Would you want to go over the list and maybe decide on their fate lol?
GM List Old
Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
He is on life support. He is a friend and has to be reminded often to be active
- JustInCredible
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 pm
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
Hey I am a new member here from another site. I came here just to do this. So I'd like to sign up!

-
Woody
- High School Drop Out
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:43 am
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
I would love to take any team available. I saw your post on the FBB forum thread and have plenty of years experience. Just looking to be active and try to get a team to win some rings.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
Spurs and clippers need GMs. Claim one here, first come first serve.
- pistolpetejr
- Senior
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
- GM: Los Angeles Clippers
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
Hey I'm interested in picking up the Spurs. Dibs.
---

PistolPeteJR

PistolPeteJR
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40560
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
^^^lukeyrid13 wrote:Spurs and clippers need GMs. Claim one here, first come first serve.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Goose!
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
I guess pistol's got the Spurs. Up to Justin and Woody to battle for the Clipps...
- docsutton89
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40560
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
Spurs are yours. Please read the rules section, and feel free to PM me questions or ask in the questions thread.pistolpetejr wrote:Hey I'm interested in picking up the Spurs. Dibs.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- pistolpetejr
- Senior
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
- GM: Los Angeles Clippers
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
Thanks a lot.
Bear in mind I'll have some stupid questions as I get up to speed.
Number one, where are the rules for this lol?
Bear in mind I'll have some stupid questions as I get up to speed.
Number one, where are the rules for this lol?
---

PistolPeteJR

PistolPeteJR
- duckyoubeavers
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1631
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 am
- GM: Toronto Raptors GM
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40560
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
No problem, it takes a good few seasons to get the hang of things. Feel free to PM me all you trade offers your considering, before doing something bad and getting a trade veto'd.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Zyme
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5580
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
- GM: New York Knicks GM
Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)
If you need another pair of neutral eyes, my door is open.UOducksTK1 wrote:No problem, it takes a good few seasons to get the hang of things. Feel free to PM me all you trade offers your considering, before doing something bad and getting a trade veto'd.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
- JustInCredible
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 pm