GM List Old

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Post Reply
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by pudgejeff »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Sublime wrote:I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.

Thanks.
Celtics are open.
Celtics? Since when?
User avatar
Goose!
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1152
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by Goose! »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Sublime wrote:I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.

Thanks.
Celtics are open.
Did he resign?
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

He just stepped down via PM. Says he'll be too busy for the summer.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
doug
One Star Recruit
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:24 pm
GM: Boston Celtics
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Post by doug »

I'd like the Celtics. I saw the ad on FBB boards.
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Post by Phenom »

lol damn. Gave up his 1st for a bad player too before he did it. I saw veto the trade.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

doug wrote:I'd like the Celtics. I saw the ad on FBB boards.
They are yours. And agreed phenom, shoulda veto'd it the first time around though...

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Post by Phenom »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
doug wrote:I'd like the Celtics. I saw the ad on FBB boards.
They are yours. And agreed phenom, shoulda veto'd it the first time around though...
You still can. ;) haha kinda jelly that the Magic have like 6 first rounders. lol But yeah, I odn't think that should have gone through.
joelwheels
One Star Recruit
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by joelwheels »

Saw the ad on the FBB boards if anyone is open I would love to join
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Grizzlies - Hasn't posted in 12 days, hasn't logged in for 3 days
Kings - Isn't very active.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
joelwheels
One Star Recruit
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by joelwheels »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Grizzlies - Hasn't posted in 12 days, hasn't logged in for 3 days
Kings - Isn't very active.
I will take the Grizz if I can
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Let's give Sanchez until tomorrow to post, if not, 2 weeks of not posting is not really acceptable and you can have them.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
docsutton89
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by docsutton89 »

What teams are avalible
Image
joelwheels
One Star Recruit
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by joelwheels »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Let's give Sanchez until tomorrow to post, if not, 2 weeks of not posting is not really acceptable and you can have them.
If not i can have the kings I can have any team
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

joelwheels wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Let's give Sanchez until tomorrow to post, if not, 2 weeks of not posting is not really acceptable and you can have them.
If not i can have the kings I can have any team
Nah Grizzlies is fine, Sanchez hasn't posted in 2 weeks or logged in for 4.5 days.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
joelwheels
One Star Recruit
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Post by joelwheels »

Kk cool so there mine now?
Post Reply