Breaking News!!! (Cliff Harris)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Re: Breaking News!!! (Cliff Harris)

Post by woundedknees »

So is Justin Thompson a failed effort?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

woundedknees wrote:So is Justin Thompson a failed effort?
You mean Justin Brown? Based on everything I have read, he isn't expected to make it in, although I have no inside knowledge of the situation.

Justin Thompson falls into the category of Bigfoot, Lance Broadus and the Loch Ness Monster in Oregon recruiting folklore.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I admit, I got it wr... er, whatever! ;)

I was babysitting a three year old all day!

(Admit it... You'd be tired, too!)
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

i am sure Cliff Harris will be redshirt for this season.
blackjack17
Three Star Recruit

Post by blackjack17 »

redshirt sounds like quite the possibility, but i definitely see him trying and at least coming close to making the 3 deep spot by mid season. I love thurmond but his health has been a concern and glasper has missed time as well. I've been hoping A Gildon would blossom now for some time but he's lagged quite a bit in his development. Javes Lewis has seemed capable at times but it sounds like he'll play FS. Kenjon Barner might stay on Offense where i've been predicting he'd make a bigger impact since he got here. He could be a great speed RB, similar to jahvid best if you ask me. Grady has impressed coaches but i'm not sure he is quick enough to stay with better WRs. CB was once a deeper position but with departures to rover and RB it seems like it could use some help. Either way, Harris has all the measurables to be great, i just think his biggest hurdle will be the off the field issues, like keeping his grades up. I personally think he will be the backup for the second CB by the BCS game :)
OregonMAX
Three Star Recruit

Post by OregonMAX »

When will we know for sure if Justin Brown officially didn't (or did) make it in?
"Huard's gonna go back to throw the ball. Sets up, looks, throws towards the corner of the endzone. It is... INTERCEPTED! INTERCEPTED! THE DUCKS HAVE THE BALL! Down to the 35! The 40! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! 20! THE 10! TOUCHDOWN!!! KENNY WHEATON, AN INTERCEPTION!!! THE MOST IMPROBABLE FINISH TO A FOOTBALL GAME!!!"
akili1133
Three Star Recruit

Post by akili1133 »

Big get, I believe he may start for us next season when Thurmond leaves. Kids got lots of talent.