Whats The First Play?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

brich75
Senior

Re: Whats The First Play?

Post by brich75 »

center sneak!!! Jordan Holmes scores his first ever touchdown and the bronco's Chris Petersen cant figure out what just happened.
duckscribe
Three Star Recruit

Post by duckscribe »

brich75 wrote:center sneak!!! Jordan Holmes scores his first ever touchdown and the bronco's Chris Petersen cant figure out what just happened.
Geesh, I can't believe you stole my play!
Do you need a transfusion of GREEN O Positive?
Brophdog88
Senior
GM: Denver Nuggets

Post by Brophdog88 »

Read option handoff to Blount who is lined up to Masoli's left, with LaMichael lined up to the right, but Lamichael messes up the play, and runs into Blount and they both fall down...Blount stumbling forward, and Boise feels like they caught a break, not having to tackle Blount as he is already on the ground......except....wait, Masoli didn't hand it off, the play was designed, and Boise's defenders are all out of position, Holland is way down field, 20 yards past the nearest Boise player, and Masoli chucks it down field to him for a wide open touchdown!!!!
Denver Nuggets DASL GM
blackjack17
Three Star Recruit

Post by blackjack17 »

Hmm, first play call for Chip as head coach? I think Blount runs up the middle for 3.5 yards.
spacefrog13x
Three Star Recruit

Post by spacefrog13x »

Flip Six Three Hole...Starship Troopers Special.

but honestly. I think Chip calls two plays and they run the one that better matches the defensive look.

That or some kind of Play Action to try to get an ISO with Dickson or Jordan on a smaller DB or Slower LB.