Bellotti's Mistake

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

rcook
Two Star Recruit

Re: Bellotti's Mistake

Post by rcook »

How quickly can you people go from hero to zero????????? Fking retarded.

Granted, that had to rank amongst the ducks worst games in decades, the players are far more concious of this than some fat internet jerk off.... The ducks are good, or will be at least. FK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my team, hurting, but not looking for anything but solutions, not problems

Does not like war, fwiw
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: Bellotti's Mistake

Post by gofightingducks »

The play calling was terrible. How many of the read option plays that Oregon was so successful with last season did they run? Not very many, Masoli kept dropping back and throwing incomplete passes and Blount forgot how to move forward when running. The 2nd half or even sooner adjustments should have been Masoli running more which would have opened up the passing game. I would have liked to have seen more misdirection and a reverse or two with Holland and more of Barner and LMJ. Take advantage of the speed you have. And use Masoli's running ability, it worked last season. A lot of Masoli's passes were not accurate and Maehl couldn't hold on to the ball. I don't know if Kelly drew up a different game plan because he thought Boise could stop the read option or what but I am not sure I have ever seen the offense so bad (including last year's Boise State game). I think it is safe to say the Boise State coaching staff is better, twice they have had a better game plan and gotten their players to step up and I think the Ducks would lose to Boise 9 out of 10 times simply because they are better coached. Oregon had the entire offseason to prepare for this game. Oregon would be smart to not schedule Boise again.