Coach Kelly "pays" for BSU performance

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

uodux1212
Senior

Coach Kelly "pays" for BSU performance

Post by uodux1212 »

Check this out... CK paid for a Duck fans trip to BSU! This is waaaay cool...

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... seriously/

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
greenyellow

Re: Coach Kelly "pays" for BSU performance

Post by greenyellow »

This really shows how much of a class act Kelly is. We always seem to have really classy FB coaches.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

That is really a unique response....I think Charles responds to a situation with a lot of class and really like what I've seen of him so far..
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

Post by wiseforexinvestor »

I should send an invoice for not getting to see Blount play another down in college thanks to his rash decision.

Que the haters in 3.........2...........1.........GO!
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

wiseforexinvestor wrote:I should send an invoice for not getting to see Blount play another down in college thanks to his rash decision.

I am not a hater...But...YOU ARE AN IDIOT...Give it up...Its over....And you DONT make the decisions......
Duck fans like you (and I question that you really are) do not make me proud to be a Duck...
Juice
Four Star Recruit

Post by Juice »

ducksrock wrote:
wiseforexinvestor wrote:I should send an invoice for not getting to see Blount play another down in college thanks to his rash decision.

I am not a hater...But...YOU ARE AN IDIOT...Give it up...Its over....And you DONT make the decisions......
Duck fans like you (and I question that you really are) do not make me proud to be a Duck...
ducksrock... then that should go for the guy this article is about as well. that guy is a douche for even sending CK an invoice in the first place.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

swagnatic101 wrote:
ducksrock wrote:

ducksrock... then that should go for the guy this article is about as well. that guy is a douche for even sending CK an invoice in the first place.
Yeah, possibly right, but....if one reads the story, it at least appears the "invoice" appears to have been sent in jest (i.e. a fan venting his frustration). Now, if the guy actually cashed the check, he would be a total jerk. However, that doesnt appear to be the case....
Personally, I dont find his actions admirable.....
QuackSince82
Four Star Recruit

Post by QuackSince82 »

swagnatic101 wrote:that guy is a douche for even sending CK an invoice in the first place.
Exactly what I thought when reading this. Does he only root for the ducks when they are winning. What a ridiculous tool. I like how CK handled it but would rather see him yank this guys season tickets (if he has them) for being a bandwagon fan and poor sport. I'm sure this fool did an awesome job representing Oregon fans at the Boise game....NOT!
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Listening to the weekly coaches Q and A yesterday, they asked CK about this and he wouldn't even comment on it. I think CK did it more as a screw you, or leave me alone, rather than an apology. Ck has a lot more things to worry about than if you and I have a good time at a game, and this fan probably feels like and DS since the story has gotten out (at least I would). It's obvious CK knew the game sucked, he didn't need some blowhard telling him about it.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

buckmarkduck wrote:Listening to the weekly coaches Q and A yesterday, they asked CK about this and he wouldn't even comment on it. I think CK did it more as a screw you, or leave me alone, rather than an apology. Ck has a lot more things to worry about than if you and I have a good time at a game, and this fan probably feels like and DS since the story has gotten out (at least I would). It's obvious CK knew the game sucked, he didn't need some blowhard telling him about it.
Perfect no comment from Chip. Sending the douche a check was the best way to tell the guy to stick it. It would have taken every ounce of my being not to send a nastygram back to the dude with the check. I give props to Chip. The thing that cracks me up is the dude didn't get it at all! He thought it was cool and Chip was being classy. Ha!!! He obviously has never met Chip or been at a meeting or event with him. He can be quite sarcastic and the dude contacted the media about it which made him look like an even bigger idiot. Still makes me laugh!