Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACKS

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th

Post by greenyellow »

2x QUACK!
Image
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th

Post by Duck24 »

It’s Oregon. Solid pickups.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th

Post by karlhungis »

That was the first announcement video I've ever watched. Great news to land those guys.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th

Post by TualatinDuck »

Took forever but the end was awesome and an f you to taggert.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by brich75 »

Ducks are Ballin on the cruising trail right now!
Image
Everythingsducky
Senior
Posts: 2720
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by Everythingsducky »

Freaking Nice!
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 am

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by mrpd21 »

GREAT KIDS. Not just quality on the field but their character...that's how you build a solid foundation for years to come. So glad to have these kids on board!
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by thomas time »

did take a long time, but I'll wait that long and longer if I needed to in order to see those results.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th

Post by karlhungis »

TualatinDuck wrote:the end was awesome and an f you to taggert.
I enjoyed that more than I should have.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by brich75 »

I don’t know about anyone else but I think I have commitment PTSD.. I was just waiting for the FSU bomb to hit me in the nuts!
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th

Post by TualatinDuck »

karlhungis wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:the end was awesome and an f you to taggert.
I enjoyed that more than I should have.
You and me both!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by brich75 »

On another note picking up Dollars makes losing Jamal Elliot a little less painful
Image
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by Duck07 »

Summation of the seminole burn please?
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:Summation of the seminole burn please?
They both acted like they were going to pull the Oregon posters down but instead tore down the FSU ones. They then took off their sweatshirts to show off Oregon polo shirts and put on Oregon hats as well.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK

Post by greenyellow »

Image
Post Reply