MBB WBB Posts

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

ducksrock
Senior

MBB WBB Posts

Post by ducksrock »

There seems to be a substantial number of posts relating to the two BB programs.. Just throwing it out for discussion.. Might it be beneficial to have a MBB section and a separate WBB section?
If so, can someone make it happen? If not, that's fine too..
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: MBB WBB Posts

Post by UOducksTK1 »

ducksrock wrote:There seems to be a substantial number of posts relating to the two BB programs.. Just throwing it out for discussion.. Might it be beneficial to have a MBB section and a separate WBB section?
Good point! Personally, there's not enough action or activity in those boards to warrant a new board. If people were having to go to the next page of the board to read posts, I'd be all for splitting them up. But it makes more sense to have them together still IMO so there's less clicking and having to manage two different boards as a user.

With that being said, if majority of forum likes this proposal, I have no problem switching it.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: MBB WBB Posts

Post by pudgejeff »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
ducksrock wrote:There seems to be a substantial number of posts relating to the two BB programs.. Just throwing it out for discussion.. Might it be beneficial to have a MBB section and a separate WBB section?
Good point! Personally, there's not enough action or activity in those boards to warrant a new board. If people were having to go to the next page of the board to read posts, I'd be all for splitting them up. But it makes more sense to have them together still IMO so there's less clicking and having to manage two different boards as a user.

With that being said, if majority of forum likes this proposal, I have no problem switching it.
I agree, there is not near enough to warrant a separate board IMO.