Tyler Shough is transferring

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pezsez1
All Pac-12

Re: Tyler Shough is transferring

Post by pezsez1 »

Thanks to Tyler Shough for giving it his best shot and being a great teammate. I really think this was the right move for everyone.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

He's headed to Texas Tech.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Looking forward to Brock Purdy vs. Tyler Shough 2021.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Good luck Tyler. I wonder if he has a shot at the starting job or not.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

Feel indifferent. Hope he does well, but also remember him saying he will work hard to solidify his position in the offseason with the Ducks. Then he quits. Hate to be cold, but he is a player that will be a tough trivia question only a few years from now.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Good luck to him, he better learn how to play when getting pressured.

Do the Ducks have a QB on their roster who has taken a game snap other than Brown?
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

I really hope this goes as well as the egg eating guy and the admin want it to go. I personally thought beating USC, Stanford and Washington St on the road was a good start for a new starting sophomore. I hope you guys are right and a magical quarterback just appears for Oregon.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

duck023 wrote:I really hope this goes as well as the egg eating guy and the admin want it to go. I personally thought beating USC, Stanford and Washington St on the road was a good start for a new starting sophomore. I hope you guys are right and a magical quarterback just appears for Oregon.
You apparently have no idea what our QB room looks like right now.
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

Duck07 wrote:
duck023 wrote:I really hope this goes as well as the egg eating guy and the admin want it to go. I personally thought beating USC, Stanford and Washington St on the road was a good start for a new starting sophomore. I hope you guys are right and a magical quarterback just appears for Oregon.
Robby Ashford, Anthony Brown, Jay Butterfield, Cale Millen, Bradley Yaffe are the quarterbacks on the roster right now. Also there are freshmen like Ty Thompson coming. The one thing I agree with you on is Ty Thompson looks like the real deal. I remember a lot of people on this forum were equally high on Kyler Murray but he didn't come out of the gates like a world beater. It will also be even more tough if Ty Thompson's first game is in the Horseshoe.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Ty Thompson is already enrolled and participating in spring drills so he's competing right now.
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

greenyellow wrote:Ty Thompson is already enrolled and participating in spring drills so he's competing right now.
That is great news!!!! I'm really excited to see what he can do!!! Jamis Winston and Trevor Knight started as freshman so why can't Ty Thompson. I'll tell you what if he dominates Ohio State at Ohio State the person that deserves credit for his prediction is Duck07 even if I disagree with him sometimes. However I think starting him might be the thing that catches Ohio State off guard.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

duck023 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Robby Ashford, Anthony Brown, Jay Butterfield, Cale Millen, Bradley Yaffe are the quarterbacks on the roster right now. Also there are freshmen like Ty Thompson coming. The one thing I agree with you on is Ty Thompson looks like the real deal. I remember a lot of people on this forum were equally high on Kyler Murray but he didn't come out of the gates like a world beater. It will also be even more tough if Ty Thompson's first game is in the Horseshoe.
Millen transferred to NAU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

chapelhillduck wrote:
duck023 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Millen transferred to NAU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Northern Arizona? I once ran sprints on their football field for a wrestling camp. It was a nice stadium but when you are doing bleacher runs down the whole stadium and sprints up and down the turf field it was hard to appreciate how nice that stadium is.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

duck023 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
duck023 wrote: I remember a lot of people on this forum were equally high on Kyler Murray but he didn't come out of the gates like a world beater.

My memory must be failing me. I can't remember this forum buzzing about how good a freshman at Texas A&M was going to perform.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Post by droop10 »

karlhungis wrote:
duck023 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
duck023 wrote: I remember a lot of people on this forum were equally high on Kyler Murray but he didn't come out of the gates like a world beater.

My memory must be failing me. I can't remember this forum buzzing about how good a freshman at Texas A&M was going to perform.
He visited Oregon that summer prior to committing to A&M, and Oregon was shortly thought to be one of the front runners to land him. Could be what they are referring to.