Post by DuckMastaFunk »

I say yes.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Are we top 5 in the next poll?

Post by karlhungis »

No way
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

Regardless of the ranking. I fear this game in the end could be (in terms of overall wins and losses, and what bowl game the Ducks play in) for naught. The defense is so banged up and cannot afford to lose many more players. If the D cannot sustain a healthy squad there could be some unfortunate/bad losses on the horizon. I pray this doesn't happen and everything end up okay, but it's already haunting me after this big win.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

I bet we go to 7 and they fall to 8
stlDUCKfan
Pac-12 Prediction Winner!

Post by stlDUCKfan »

I mean it's a huge jump but I can count the teams on one hand who could go into OSU and win. So they should be.

If I had to guess I'll say 7.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

mrpd21 wrote:Regardless of the ranking. I fear this game in the end could be (in terms of overall wins and losses, and what bowl game the Ducks play in) for naught. The defense is so banged up and cannot afford to lose many more players. If the D cannot sustain a healthy squad there could be some unfortunate/bad losses on the horizon. I pray this doesn't happen and everything end up okay, but it's already haunting me after this big win.
We just beat #3 tOSU at their house and you’re going all doom and gloom on us? Flowe and KT will come back.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Well the best wins of the year are by Alabama, Georgia and Oregon so far. Start with that. If the Sooners can almost lose at home than we don't get knocked for Fresno.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
mrpd21 wrote:Regardless of the ranking. I fear this game in the end could be (in terms of overall wins and losses, and what bowl game the Ducks play in) for naught. The defense is so banged up and cannot afford to lose many more players. If the D cannot sustain a healthy squad there could be some unfortunate/bad losses on the horizon. I pray this doesn't happen and everything end up okay, but it's already haunting me after this big win.
We just beat #3 tOSU at their house and you’re going all doom and gloom on us? Flowe and KT will come back.
Yeah my bad. There are just so many damn injuries already after the 2nd game. To play along, my guess would be around 7th as well.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

mrpd21 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Yeah my bad. There are just so many damn injuries already after the 2nd game. To play along, my guess would be around 7th as well.
Got that Stony Brook game scheduled perfectly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

chapelhillduck wrote:
mrpd21 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Got that Stony Brook game scheduled perfectly...

100%. Rest up the 1's and get the others quality playing time.
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quietduck »

I'm betting number 6. They can't give full credit because something was wrong with the Ohio State Rb's. After all they obviously were sick or something.:)
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

brich75 wrote:I bet we go to 7 and they fall to 8
Probably tOSU 6th and Ducks 7th.. :lol:
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

This is why preseason polls are dumb. Oregon is clearly a top 5 team at the moment but won’t be in the next poll because it’s against the unspoken rules to jump a team way up the polls. Polls should come out after week 3 or so.

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

My answer to the ranking will be the same as Mario’s, it doesn’t matter. We’ve spent so much time in the past in the top 5 without winning a natty, I only care about the rankings at the end of the season.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

The Ducks deserve better than 6-7, but tOSU must be given the benefit of the doubt... After all, it can't be easy having to deal with playing in front of a 100,000 plus deranged idiots...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!