Anthony Brown's leadership

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

northbeachsf
Freshman

Re: Anthony Brown's leadership

Post by northbeachsf »

NT
Last edited by northbeachsf on Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Someone on twitter posted that he looked a lot like Darren Thomas on Saturday. Good reads and no mistakes.
If he continues with that, we should be just fine.

Man...he was just calm, cool, and collected and just took what the defense gave him. Love it.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

northbeachsf wrote:Someone on twitter posted that he looked a lot like Darren Thomas on Saturday. Good reads and no mistakes.
If he continues with that, we should be just fine.

Man...he was just calm, cool, and collected and just took what the defense gave him. Love it.
I sort of want to quote myself from when Brown's transfer was announced that we're getting a second-coming of Darron Thomas. He's not going to the league, his throws aren't the most consistent, but you're getting a leader who runs the spread very well and can play up to the moment. After seeing a few games in a duck uniform, I still think that's the right take, but Brown is a better runner.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Watching him Saturday, I actually thought he reminded me of Masoli. Lowering the boom a couple times, and a solid game manger with no regard for his body when he ran.