#11 Oregon @ #4 Ohio State (Sept. 11 Sat 9 AM FOX)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Re: #11 Oregon @ #4 Ohio State (Sept. 11 Sat 9 AM FOX)

Post by Duck07 »

I've gone to my share of away games with "player tickets" and I'm a little surprised that Big Boi and his family were that far up.
BearlyBalanced
One Star Recruit

Post by BearlyBalanced »

ducks5ever wrote:
BearlyBalanced wrote:I have zero impulse control. just booked passage and stay in Columbus for the game.. I suddenly think (read: hope) we're gonna pull an all-timer and win this game!
This is why depression is a problem in America. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kidding. hope you're right. It's a 50/50 game for me. Just remember that even if we have a 20% chance of winning the game on paper, maybe we play that 1/5 game in columbus ;)

This WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

That is all.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Quietduck wrote:Question: What does this do to Oregon's Recruiting? From what I read Ohio State had a lot of recruits there for this game.
Apparently an Oregon Safety after the game went to the recruits and yelled “ya’ll better come to Oregon!” Not sure which safety it was though. Love it!
Marko vidarkovic.
Matauo Uiaglelei a #1 DE was there, little brother of DJ
He’s a big Oregon fan right?
Opposite. He wore all Clemson gear for his brother's visit to Oregon 2 years ago.

And to answer the recruiting question, it won't have much affect for the '22 class but this definitely helps for the '23 class
Helps with recruits considering west coast schools. But it doesn't really help much with top west coast recruits who want to go/favor top SEC schools, Clemson, or ND, unless we make and do well in the Playoffs.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

thatbpguy wrote:
rentdodger wrote:All you pre-game doubters,……take a seat at the end of the bench
Yes sir. 8-)
tOSU hype, UO key injuries, game time 9:00 a.m. PT, playing in the shoe, etc., etc. Seemed like everything was in their favor. I admit I was a doubter. I repent. I BELIEVE! This team is for real. Really amazed at the depth. As someone else mentioned, I thought the OL was biggest improvement from week one. Should win PAC and be in CFB. ASU and UCLA only other unbeatens.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Haha I’ll gladly eat crow. I thought we’d get waxed but man what a historic win!

Our D looked awesome in the first half, did not expect that without KT.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Is there a way to find the highlights with Jerry Allen’s calls or at least audio of Jerry’s calls of the biggest plays of the game?
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Is there a way to find the highlights with Jerry Allen’s calls or at least audio of Jerry’s calls of the biggest plays of the game?
The only Jerry call I heard available online was the "Call of the Game" on Verdell's long run.