Where’s a statement from Mario?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

betty white
Two Star Recruit

Where’s a statement from Mario?

Post by betty white »

I want to hear him say he has no interest in that USC job or any job and he’s filled with joy to be at Oregon. Urban Meyer has already said “no chance” he’s interested. Let’s go Mario. We know you feel it. Just say it. Make us feel better.
justducky0
Senior

Re: Where’s a statement from Mario?

Post by justducky0 »

LOL - hes going to be mentioned in every big opening , he doesn't need to make a statement every time.
rentdodger
One Star Recruit

Post by rentdodger »

betty white wrote:I want to hear him say he has no interest in that USC job or any job and he’s filled with joy to be at Oregon. Urban Meyer has already said “no chance” he’s interested. Let’s go Mario. We know you feel it. Just say it. Make us feel better.

Rumor has it that Mario’s preparing to make a statement that he took the vaccine and he had no testicular swelling.

That makes him full of joy and should make us all feel better.

Probably the best your going to get 2 games into a season.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Gottlieb asked him and his response was Go Ducks. He was also a smart ass to him about it. There's a clip on Twitter.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

My memory isn't what it used to be but i thought there was an article where Mario replied "not a chance" when he was asked about the USC opening.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Duck07 wrote:Gottlieb asked him and his response was Go Ducks. He was also a smart ass to him about it. There's a clip on Twitter.

I heard that clip on the radio today, Gottlieb was certainly disrespectful to Cristabol, it sounded like Cristabol was told the subject would something else on Duck football, not the USC job. Cristabol’s last statement broadcast was to Gottlieb, “ I’m right her pal”.

Media do not piss off Mario!
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Honestly, I don't want to sound like a fanboy here, but there is very little reason to leave Oregon for USC.

Love his answer to Gottlieb.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

The only places we need to worry about are Miami and Bama, that’s not to say there’s a 0% chance he doesn’t ditch Oregon for someone else but I have a hard time seeing him leave Oregon for a team like USC especially at this part of the season, I have to imagine he would really want to see this season through.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Alan wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Gottlieb asked him and his response was Go Ducks. He was also a smart ass to him about it. There's a clip on Twitter.

I heard that clip on the radio today, Gottlieb was certainly disrespectful to Cristabol, it sounded like Cristabol was told the subject would something else on Duck football, not the USC job. Cristabol’s last statement broadcast was to Gottlieb, “ I’m right her pal”.

You could tell Mario was pi$$ed at Gottleib for asking that and I don’t blame him. I’m sure the premise of him being on the show was to talk about the tosu win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:The only places we need to worry about are Miami and Bama, that’s not to say there’s a 0% chance he doesn’t ditch Oregon for someone else but I have a hard time seeing him leave Oregon for a team like USC especially at this part of the season, I have to imagine he would really want to see this season through.

Why Miami? They already tried last time, and he turned them down flat.
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

He ain't coming, err leavin!
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

buckmarkduck wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:The only places we need to worry about are Miami and Bama, that’s not to say there’s a 0% chance he doesn’t ditch Oregon for someone else but I have a hard time seeing him leave Oregon for a team like USC especially at this part of the season, I have to imagine he would really want to see this season through.

Why Miami? They already tried last time, and he turned them down flat.
Yeah I don’t get why people keep saying Miami. He already turned them down, if he wanted to go there that was the time to do it. Oregon is only in a better spot, with more momentum than before. He ain’t going to Miami.

wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

lmduck wrote:
Alan wrote:

You could tell Mario was pi$$ed at Gottleib for asking that and I don’t blame him. I’m sure the premise of him being on the show was to talk about the tosu win

He might have been pissed about the question, but that was not a denial. It was coach speak for "my agent always listens to everything".