Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Duck07 Thread

Post by UOducksTK1 »

zing^

This thread is spicy. I may move it to off-topic. But this is a great thread.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Duck07 wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:Why is the discussion about Milley? He should be fired on the spot for not upholding his basic consitutional duty. End of story.

Back tom original post:

Do people not understand the implication that the most powerful institutions in the world - who have the ability to compile 99% of your online/phone information - worked furiously to investigate, castigate, and remove a president based on a concocted hoax about Trump/Russia collusion?

I realize that most everyone has accepted whatever the media fed them the last 5 years so the gap between truth and perception is so far apart that most people will never arrive even close to the truth, but let me try to put it to scale: Anybody who claims that they are worried about Jan 6 as an "insurrection/coup" should realize - once they discover the facts for themselves - that the Russia Hoax was the greatest attack on our Constitutional Republic in the history of the U.S. Point blank.

If your response to my assertion is some partisan statement that "Trump is this or Trump is that", that is nonsense. The people elected Trump. They didn't elect any of the multitude of crooks that actively perpetrated false narratives to overthrow a duly-elected president.
Who would have thought the people who would be standing up to the FBI are young female gymnasts? (Watching Maroney and Biles testify was sickening) The whole thing is rotten because there are no consequences for your actions, which is why the Milley tangent likely popped up.

The drone strike that killed 10 innocent people is just what the last 20 years in Iraq/Afghanistan but We The People are sheep by and large which is why we let Congress own stock in the companies they regulate (or don't).
FBI:
-Rope that looks like noose in NASCAR garage and can propel race narrative? Full-Scale Investigation
-Dubious information about elected President having Russia connection? Full-Scale Investigation
-Underage youth being sexually abused? Meh, we'll pass.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

The irony of saying "wait for more information before judging" and then labeling Trump as a Russian operative for 5yrs.
I never said that. I always advocated to let the investigators do their work, which they did. See my edit up above.

I DID call him a puppet, and it turned out that he kind of was, but that's a lot different than being an operative.

OK, now I'm going back to football! I'm not going to be the reason why this thread gets locked. ;)
Willie Taggart is a dick.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

pezsez1 wrote:
EDIT: Also, I can't let these comments about "the Russia hoax" stand without providing a correction for those who'd like to see it. The Mueller Report was incredibly thorough, and while it concluded that there wasn't enough evidence to indict on conspiracy charges, it definitely did not absolve the Trump campaign of wrongdoing. It's nonsensical to say we shouldn't have investigated what was confirmed to have happened.

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report ... breakdown/
Dude, your media narrative is 2 years old. The evidence is overwhelming to demonstrate that Clinton/intelligence agencies conspired to perpetrate a Russia/Trump narrative. It's just willful ignorance at this point.

Like I said, the gap between perception and truth is too much to overcome for most.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:Why is the discussion about Milley? He should be fired on the spot for not upholding his basic consitutional duty. End of story.

Back tom original post:

Do people not understand the implication that the most powerful institutions in the world - who have the ability to compile 99% of your online/phone information - worked furiously to investigate, castigate, and remove a president based on a concocted hoax about Trump/Russia collusion?

I realize that most everyone has accepted whatever the media fed them the last 5 years so the gap between truth and perception is so far apart that most people will never arrive even close to the truth, but let me try to put it to scale: Anybody who claims that they are worried about Jan 6 as an "insurrection/coup" should realize - once they discover the facts for themselves - that the Russia Hoax was the greatest attack on our Constitutional Republic in the history of the U.S. Point blank.

If your response to my assertion is some partisan statement that "Trump is this or Trump is that", that is nonsense. The people elected Trump. They didn't elect any of the multitude of crooks that actively perpetrated false narratives to overthrow a duly-elected president.
Who would have thought the people who would be standing up to the FBI are young female gymnasts? (Watching Maroney and Biles testify was sickening) The whole thing is rotten because there are no consequences for your actions, which is why the Milley tangent likely popped up.

The drone strike that killed 10 innocent people is just what the last 20 years in Iraq/Afghanistan but We The People are sheep by and large which is why we let Congress own stock in the companies they regulate (or don't).
FBI:
-Rope that looks like noose in NASCAR garage and can propel race narrative? Full-Scale Investigation
-Dubious information about elected President having Russia connection? Full-Scale Investigation
-Underage youth being sexually abused? Meh, we'll pass.
I agree with this. Our priorities on when to use the FBI or not is very off at times, regardless of where you stand politically.

pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Please, don't move it! I'm bowing out.
The evidence is overwhelming to demonstrate that Clinton/intelligence agencies conspired to perpetrate a Russia/Trump narrative.
It's not, but I know you'll see what you want to see. The Mueller Report found what it found.

OK, now I'm out.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Let's change topics. Let's discuss how we can un-recall hines...

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:zing^

This was supposed to be the one off-topic thread in Autzen because not everyone use the 'view active topics' function.

dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

pezsez1 wrote:
The irony of saying "wait for more information before judging" and then labeling Trump as a Russian operative for 5yrs.
I never said that. I always advocated to let the investigators do their work, which they did. See my edit up above.

I DID call him a puppet, and it turned out that he kind of was, but that's a lot different than being an operative.

OK, now I'm going back to football! I'm not going to be the reason why this thread gets locked. ;)
Everything you believe about Trump/Russia is based on what the media has told you is in the Mueller report.

Anybody actually willing to do the work and read the report and other documents related to Clinton/FBI (which is nearly impossible because there are literally thousands of documents/testimonies/IG reports etc.. to comb through) knows there is zero evidence of Trump/Russia collusion and, in fact, the collusions was between Clinton Campaign and the U.S. intelligence to target a sitting president. Quick summary for people actually interested in facts:

----------------

Multiple Clinton-connected people begin collecting opposition research against DJT in late '15 and early '16. All of the information collected turned out to be false, misleading, irrelevant or based on highly dubious sources.

Early 2016. The information slowly begins getting circulated to FBI/CIA and certain reporters/media members. FBI begins investigating Trump-connections based on false/dubious information, and media starts releasing small bits and pieces of Trump/Russia connections.

Early 2016: Clinton and the DNC gets hacked by some individuals and embarrassing information comes out. FBI is also investigating the 30k emails deleted by Clinton.

Apr-June '16: Opposition research firm for Clinton says that they should shift strategy to protray DJT campaign as having Russia connections; thereby diverting attention of the Clinton hack to the Russians (maybe false), who are working with Trump (100% false).

July '16: Obama/intelligence leaders become made aware and are warned of Clinton's ploy to frame the hack on Trump/Russia and Clinton's strategy to find more Trump/Russia connections.

Meanwhile, FBI is continuing to dig harder and harder to find dirt against Trump based on false/dubious information. They continue to find "corroborating" sources which end up being based from media articles (which were fed to them by Clinton operatives) and Clinton operatives themselves. FBI begins officially spying on Trump campaign members, and effectively Trump himself, based on information they know to be dubious and/or false.

The rest is history. Full-scale investigation against Trump. Three years of media portrayal as Russian tool. Fake news. Ugh, sad stuff.

-----------

That's the origin story of Trump/Russia. There are 1000s of documents to support the above.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:

Everything you believe about Trump/Russia is based on what the media has told you is in the Mueller report.

Anybody actually willing to do the work and read the report and other documents related to Clinton/FBI (which is nearly impossible because there are literally thousands of documents/testimonies/IG reports etc.. to comb through) knows there is zero evidence of Trump/Russia collusion and, in fact, the collusions was between Clinton Campaign and the U.S. intelligence to target a sitting president. Quick summary for people actually interested in facts:

----------------

Multiple Clinton-connected people begin collecting opposition research against DJT in late '15 and early '16. All of the information collected turned out to be false, misleading, irrelevant or based on highly dubious sources.

Early 2016. The information slowly begins getting circulated to FBI/CIA and certain reporters/media members. FBI begins investigating Trump-connections based on false/dubious information, and media starts releasing small bits and pieces of Trump/Russia connections.

Early 2016: Clinton and the DNC gets hacked by some individuals and embarrassing information comes out. FBI is also investigating the 30k emails deleted by Clinton.

Apr-June '16: Opposition research firm for Clinton says that they should shift strategy to protray DJT campaign as having Russia connections; thereby diverting attention of the Clinton hack to the Russians (maybe false), who are working with Trump (100% false).

July '16: Obama/intelligence leaders become made aware and are warned of Clinton's ploy to frame the hack on Trump/Russia and Clinton's strategy to find more Trump/Russia connections.

Meanwhile, FBI is continuing to dig harder and harder to find dirt against Trump based on false/dubious information. They continue to find "corroborating" sources which end up being based from media articles (which were fed to them by Clinton operatives) and Clinton operatives themselves. FBI begins officially spying on Trump campaign members, and effectively Trump himself, based on information they know to be dubious and/or false.

The rest is history. Full-scale investigation against Trump. Three years of media portrayal as Russian tool. Fake news. Ugh, sad stuff.

-----------

That's the origin story of Trump/Russia. There are 1000s of documents to support the above.
Moving on so we can keep this thread in general area. PM pesez to discuss further.

dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

pezsez1 wrote:I'd urge everyone to exercise patience before drawing too many conclusions about MM.

We first heard of his alleged unilateral actions through the framing of a book (written by a former Trump official) in the heat of its pre-publication marketing campaign. How many of these books (and similar leaks) have we seen over the past four or five years? These leaks are always sensational (let's face it, the source material is pretty nutty) but they definitely don't always pan out.

Before we praise MM as a hero or condemn him as a traitor, let's give this some time to learn more about what actually happened. It could be that he was just doing his job and someone looking to sell a book took his actions out of context.

EDIT: Also, I can't let these comments about "the Russia hoax" stand without providing a correction for those who'd like to see it. The Mueller Report was incredibly thorough, and while it concluded that there wasn't enough evidence to indict on conspiracy charges, it definitely did not absolve the Trump campaign of wrongdoing. It's nonsensical to say we shouldn't have investigated what was confirmed to have happened.

And with that... I'm getting out of here and going back to football.
Last point and then I'm done. The whole point is that Mueller found no evidence of collusion. End of story.
rentdodger
One Star Recruit

Post by rentdodger »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:I'd urge everyone to exercise patience before drawing too many conclusions about MM.

We first heard of his alleged unilateral actions through the framing of a book (written by a former Trump official) in the heat of its pre-publication marketing campaign. How many of these books (and similar leaks) have we seen over the past four or five years? These leaks are always sensational (let's face it, the source material is pretty nutty) but they definitely don't always pan out.

Before we praise MM as a hero or condemn him as a traitor, let's give this some time to learn more about what actually happened. It could be that he was just doing his job and someone looking to sell a book took his actions out of context.

And with that... I'm getting out of here and going back to football.
Last point and then I'm done. The whole point is that Mueller found no evidence of collusion. End of story.

Coyotes howl every night in the remote Arizona desert and no one hears them or cares.

Zane Grey
Last edited by rentdodger on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Is breakfast for dinner wrong? Thinking about making some egg/cheese/ham sandwiches for dinner.

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Is breakfast for dinner wrong? Thinking about making some egg/cheese/ham sandwiches for dinner.
Never!
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I'm done with politics, but if anyone disagrees with breakfast for dinner then I'll fight them to the death and then go after their families.