Beav's vs University of Spoiled Children

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Quietduck
Four Star Recruit

Beav's vs University of Spoiled Children

Post by Quietduck »

How can we pick a team to root for? I guess I'll go for little brother. Family over foe.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Re: Beav's vs University of Spoiled Children

Post by DuckzRule »

I love the University of Spoiled Children nickname.

Seriously, speaking, I can't root for either, literally they have two of the worst fanbases in Twitter.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

DuckzRule wrote:I love the University of Spoiled Children nickname.

Seriously, speaking, I can't root for either, literally they have two of the worst fanbases in Twitter.
After the huskies

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

I dunno- for a program that has not won a lot of games in football of late, the OS fanbase sure does mouth off a lot. And no matter what season it is, they bring up their NCAA championships in baseball and of course if you point out that one of those teams had a registered sex offender on it, they quickly rebutt with how PK has paid off the EPD to not arrest football and basketball guys and God forbid you remind them of the utterly heinous Brenda Tracy thing.

Of course they have last years' CW to crow about.

It was funny one of their most vocal, obnoxious fans whose twitter handle is escaping me at the moment was all over twitter the week of the Ohio State game ranting about what a fraud Mario was. Said he was just like Orgeron, all talk no action. Did not see much from him after the game. I literally had to restrain myself when he was ranting about Mario being a fraud to not point out that Wayne Tinkle has been there for 7 years and just got a team to the elite 8.
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quietduck »

Yes after the Huskies
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

I hope the beavers win. I don't want USC getting any momentum.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

I can't think of any legitimate reason to root for USC, so let's go Oregon (state)!
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Are the Beavers a threat to compete for the Pac-12 North title? If you think they are, them losing would help in that regard. If not, then that doesn't factor in.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Definitely rooting for the Beavers. Would rather have a strong (insert rivalry game name here) than see USC have any success whatsoever.

Yeah, "but the Pac-12 needs USC for its brand," blah blah blah. The Pac-12 just needs Oregon to win and a couple of other schools to be ranked speed bumps. 8-)
Willie Taggart is a dick.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I will take the Beavitch, over the Univerbosity of Spoiled Children, The Pounded Dawgz, the Zoned Out mild Claps, or the Gol-Done Bras all weak lozenge and twixt on Someday...

Long as they're not playing the Ducks, they can beat up on the also rans of the Puke12 any day.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

This is easy kids. Oregon to win every game and the rest of the Pac-12 can all beat each other up. Some of you wishing OSewe welll weren’t around in the 70’s to hear their constant s*** talk. Never root for the rodentia.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

woundedknees wrote:I will take the Beavitch, over the Univerbosity of Spoiled Children, The Pounded Dawgz, the Zoned Out mild Claps, or the Gol-Done Bras all weak lozenge and twixt on Someday...

Long as they're not playing the Ducks, they can beat up on the also rans of the Puke12 any day.
Absolutely brother!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Dart hasn’t practiced yet this week. Sounds like a knee injury vs WSU.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

buckmarkduck wrote:Dart hasn’t practiced yet this week. Sounds like a knee injury vs WSU.
Even if he plays, it seems like London is the bigger threat than Dart. When I watched, Dart was just feeding London and WSU couldn't stop it.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

pezsez1 wrote:Definitely rooting for the Beavers. Would rather have a strong (insert rivalry game name here) than see USC have any success whatsoever.

Yeah, "but the Pac-12 needs USC for its brand," blah blah blah. The Pac-12 just needs Oregon to win and a couple of other schools to be ranked speed bumps. 8-)
100%