#20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8648
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Love Hill staying in bounds on that run.
Image
User avatar
Phalanx
Senior
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by Phalanx »

Touchdown I am enjoying this game more than I have in awhile. USC just watching that clock bleed while Oregon scores has to hurt. Feel the pain, Trojans.
User avatar
Howry
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by Howry »

Great job offense!!
bdkipe
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by bdkipe »

If I’m USC I want this as a TD. If I’m Oregon I’m fine with it being called back.
User avatar
Howry
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by Howry »

Going to be an epic Ducks VS Them if we hold on to this.
rockthief
Senior
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 am
Location: Stand By Me

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by rockthief »

Raiola has been smiling all the while he has been in this game. Confidence.
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15149
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Raiola has great vision and pocket presence, if we bring in a legit QB coach to teach him proper mechanics, he could be something special next season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8648
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Phalanx wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:55 pm Touchdown I am enjoying this game more than I have in awhile. USC just watching that clock bleed while Oregon scores has to hurt. Feel the pain, Trojans.
I’m with ya. Other than Moore’s awful injury, this game has been a blast.
Image
User avatar
Phalanx
Senior
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by Phalanx »

OregonFan4Life wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:58 pm Raiola has great vision and pocket presence, if we bring in a legit QB coach to teach him proper mechanics, he could be something special next season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please stop now. It obviously wasn't the coaches, at least on offense.
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by QuackininBama »

ROFL, good run out SC, great choice
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by QuackininBama »

Have to say it, imagine being an SC fan and our starting QB goes down, and we actually run out a BETTER QB to replace him. They will not sleep tonight
OfaFeather
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:40 am

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by OfaFeather »

Shouldn’t that be delay of game penalty?
User avatar
QuackininBama
All Pac-12
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 am

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by QuackininBama »

WOW, they really suck at the two minute drill
Everythingsducky
Senior
Posts: 2720
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by Everythingsducky »

Epic win. Season evidently isn’t over. Raiola is the real deal. Super composed. I hope NIL dollars don’t dissuade whom should actually play QB. Unfortunately, that may be the case. Raiola has far more sack than anyone else. I’d go to battle with that dude. Can’t say I’d say the same with the current. Who’s to blame here? Do NIL dollars determine whom Dan plays, regardless of efficiency? I want to point fingers, but in this day and age, who is the wizard behind the drapes? It seems pretty clear who the better QB is/was. Who is pulling the strings?
User avatar
Howry
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)

Post by Howry »

What a great game after losing Dante. We could have packed it in but we didnt.
Post Reply