I believe I saw him on special teams.spacefrog13x wrote:Jett Washington was on the participation report but I cant find the snap count data for this game.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
I believe I saw him on special teams.spacefrog13x wrote:Jett Washington was on the participation report but I cant find the snap count data for this game.

He’s already been moved to the star position. Offord and Ify are the starting DBs.duckfan96 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:56 pm No expert so Im just asking....why Finney? Dudes Oregons best cb. Why not Offord at Safety? Or the other kid with the long name. Finney would, no doubt, excel at safety but would you wanna lose him at cb?

Finney is a very smart and instinctive player plus has the physical tools to be able to legitimately play any position in the secondary. If he moved out of the Star position would he be missed there? Sure, but the safety is a very important position and the safety position has been a HUGE letdown so far this season along with the OLine. No doubt Finney has the tools to play the safety position that Thieneman played last year and that would be a huge benefit. While Benjamin would be a downgrade he has improved, has shown flashes, and is super talented. There is no doubt in my mind that by the end of the season Benjamin would be much improved, but at this point I’m not sure I could say the same about Koi and Flowers. From my perspective if you started Benjamin at Star, Finney at that Tampa 2 safety roamer position, and Jett at high safety, you’ll have a secondary oozing with elite talent.duckfan96 wrote:No expert so Im just asking....why Finney? Dudes Oregons best cb. Why not Offord at Safety? Or the other kid with the long name. Finney would, no doubt, excel at safety but would you wanna lose him at cb?
