No. 2 Georgia at No. 6 Alabama
No. 1 Texas vs. Oklahoma
No. 19 USC at Penn State
No. 7 Indiana at Nebraska
No. 21 UCLA at No. 13 Oregon
Texas A&M at No. 14 Missouri
North Carolina at No. 25 Pittsburgh
UCF at No. 18 Oklahoma State
No. 9 Ole Miss at Vanderbilt
No. 22 Houston at Kansas State
No. 10 LSU at Kentucky
College Football - Week 6
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40590
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
College Football - Week 6

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
Bloodgreen
- High School Drop Out
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:55 pm
Re: College Football - Week 6
Wondering if Nebraska can give Indiana a game.
Would love the Hawkeyes to knock off UW in Seattle Friday evening, but I can't really see it.
Would love the Hawkeyes to knock off UW in Seattle Friday evening, but I can't really see it.
- duckpoint
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:42 am
- Location: Idaho
Re: College Football - Week 6
I think it's a very real possibility.Bloodgreen wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:50 pm Wondering if Nebraska can give Indiana a game.
Would love the Hawkeyes to knock off UW in Seattle Friday evening, but I can't really see it.