Washington @ Oregon Thread

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

impurz
One Star Recruit

Re: Washington @ Oregon Thread

Post by impurz »

gofightingducks wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again, I am pretty sure the Ducks go winless or maybe win one game against the Beavers (at Mac Court)
Same here. Pretty sad when our only win might come against the lowely rodents.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

impurz wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again, I am pretty sure the Ducks go winless or maybe win one game against the Beavers (at Mac Court)
Same here. Pretty sad when our only win might come against the lowely rodents.
No kidding, what make it worse is so many Duck fans talked a lot of crap on Beaver fans last year and even the beginning of this year and the Ducks may wind up going winless as well. Even if the Ducks win one or two games and the Beavers finish with a better record, I would expect the same from the Bucktooth Rat fans! As good as Kent has been for recruiting and being the coach with the most wins (he really only put together 2 or 3 good seasons and 2 or 3 decent seasons) his coaching is why the team is so terrible, not youth. There are a number of coaches that could coach this team to more wins. I say let's see if Kent can coach the team to a tournament appearance next year, and with all of the talent and a year behind them, he can't use the youth excuse. If he can't then he needs to go and give somebody else an opportunity to take the Ducks to the next level. Whoever his replacement would be couldn't do much worse. :|
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

I think we will win a game that we don't expect to. It happens all the time. I think it is called an UPSET?
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

ducksin2010 wrote:I think we will win a game that we don't expect to. It happens all the time. I think it is called an UPSET?
I would be really surprised if that were to happen. The way his team plays, I just can't see it happening. But even if they do beat a team and surprise us all, Kent is still a crappy coach.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

upsets are a surprise..
seniorduck
One Star Recruit

Post by seniorduck »

Upsets do happen, BUT it doesn't change the fact that we still need a new coach in a bad way.