Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Jones deciding soon, great..

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://highschoolsports.oregonlive.com/ ... -decision/

Meh, very unlikely we land him now. Really wish we could have had a coach by now, just because of Jones lol.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dthomas=ddixon

Re: Jones deciding soon, great..

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

It definitely sucks that the one time two top flight local kids really consider us, we don't have a coach. I don't think we would have gotten them if we had kept Kent though so its not really a loss per say. Sucks we couldn't get a coach in time.
quackattack
Three Star Recruit

Post by quackattack »

actually, one of his dates to decide was today. pushing it back to next week leaves a slimmer of a chance as long as we make a hire in the next few days
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

quackattack wrote:actually, one of his dates to decide was today. pushing it back to next week leaves a slimmer of a chance as long as we make a hire in the next few days
I have a hard time believing that Kilkenny will make a hire soon so the Terrences are almost out of play for us. If he's going after Gregory and Buzz Williams, I think we end up with Gregory or nobody. Williams has a pretty cushy job at Marquette, so Gregory seems more likely, although he has turned down past jobs at bigger schools and is bringing in a good recruiting class there.