Page 8 of 44

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:40 pm
by Phenom
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Goose! wrote:Alright, so I may have a little more than a couple who are interested; probably about 5. I did let them know it's gonna be a first come, first serve; however, there are a couple of GMs who have been inactive. Would you want to go over the list and maybe decide on their fate lol?
Sure. Spurs and Clippers are definitely open. Grizzlies are probably open too. Kings would be the last potentially open team.
KIngs GM is still alive I think.

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 pm
by lukeyrid13
He is on life support. He is a friend and has to be reminded often to be active

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:26 pm
by JustInCredible
Hey I am a new member here from another site. I came here just to do this. So I'd like to sign up!

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:45 am
by Woody
I would love to take any team available. I saw your post on the FBB forum thread and have plenty of years experience. Just looking to be active and try to get a team to win some rings.

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:31 am
by lukeyrid13
Spurs and clippers need GMs. Claim one here, first come first serve.

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 pm
by pistolpetejr
Hey I'm interested in picking up the Spurs. Dibs.

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:51 pm
by UOducksTK1
lukeyrid13 wrote:Spurs and clippers need GMs. Claim one here, first come first serve.
^^^

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:15 pm
by Goose!
I guess pistol's got the Spurs. Up to Justin and Woody to battle for the Clipps...

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 pm
by docsutton89
Battle to the death

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:51 pm
by UOducksTK1
pistolpetejr wrote:Hey I'm interested in picking up the Spurs. Dibs.
Spurs are yours. Please read the rules section, and feel free to PM me questions or ask in the questions thread.

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:49 pm
by pistolpetejr
Thanks a lot.
Bear in mind I'll have some stupid questions as I get up to speed.
Number one, where are the rules for this lol?

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:12 pm
by duckyoubeavers

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:50 pm
by UOducksTK1
No problem, it takes a good few seasons to get the hang of things. Feel free to PM me all you trade offers your considering, before doing something bad and getting a trade veto'd.

Re: GM List (SPURS & CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 pm
by Zyme
UOducksTK1 wrote:No problem, it takes a good few seasons to get the hang of things. Feel free to PM me all you trade offers your considering, before doing something bad and getting a trade veto'd.
If you need another pair of neutral eyes, my door is open.

Re: GM List (CLIPPERS OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:48 am
by JustInCredible
I'll take the Clips if possible.