Page 8 of 13
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:12 pm
by 5$
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm
by MFRDuckFan
Clemson...... Wow. Sometimes parents DO NOT do what's right for their kids. Leaving home is too hard for some kids. What a waste.
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm
by duckman11
HOPE HE ENJOYS BEING CLOSE TO MOMMY
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm
by duckgrad99
It hurts, but now we can talk about other things.

I'm just as excited about Thomas.
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:15 pm
by OreDucks01284
Masoli will carry us for two more years, Lets hope Costa, Roper are ready to go if our starter go down.
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:15 pm
by scaredhitless08
chump01284 wrote:yes, lets move on. You guys will see we will finish our 09 class good as last year.
i hope you're right, at this point i'm getting concerned.

Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:16 pm
by duckgrad99
95% to Oregon from the talefeather mods huh? This should be a lesson that sources really don't mean much. WHen it comes to recruiting, nothing is guaranteed until the kid signs their LOI.
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:16 pm
by echo31
Weird, when I was picking out colleges, I wanted to get far away from home but couldn't afford out of state tuition. I just don't understand why a kid with an opportunity to go anywhere in teh country would have such a burning desire to stay close to his family.
Oh well ... good luck at Clemson Tajh!
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:16 pm
by UOducksTK1
It's really getting hard for me to see us in the final list of an east coast recruit, but end up missing.
Not working. McNeal's commitment did more damage then everyone thinks. What if he committed to UO? Keep in mind, McNeal said he was recruiting guys all week at the army game. I'm sure he got into Boyd's head.
Obviously there's more to his commitment than that, but I personally think that sparked the interest..
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:16 pm
by briarduck
Sure it would have been great but we are in great shape for the next few years...but it was so close! Just think before his Clemson tip he was all Ducks, crazy how in recruiting things can change so quickly!
GO DUCKS!!
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:17 pm
by Oregon Ownage
I dont understand why people get so mad? So what if he didnt choose Oregon? Is it the end of the world? No its not.... He is a 18 year old making a decision and you bash him for that.. Really how old are you? Best of luck to Boyd in the future. Keep representing the 757..
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:18 pm
by DmoneyDuck
good thing I didn't get my hopes up..like I said on open season
Have fun winning no more than 8 games Tahj!
You could have had the best rehab facilities in the nation, the best sports marketing program, and an inside track to a nike gig had football not worked out, but you threw it all away to go to Clemson..freaking Clemson..hell yes I'm bittter.
Its bad enough we are losing recruits to Dan Hawkins, but now Dabbo Swinney is doing work too..
Just speaking out loud there..very frustrating year for recruiting
Oh well, I am more than thrilled with Masoli and Thomas!
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:18 pm
by freedjr
I honestly wish him the best. But I'm still MUCH happier with our QB situation than theirs!
And now for my snarky little comment...have fun with being in 8th place in the ACC!
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:18 pm
by jhopduck
Just leaves open a spot on our roster for a 2010 stud. Which works out well given two years left of Masoli. Then D.Thom for 2 years. Let's face it Boyd was scared of our DC and that proves we have some talent.
Re: THE ONE TAJH BOYD THREAD-(official: Boyd to Clemson)
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:18 pm
by woundedknees
If Oregon gets anywhere close to playing for a BCS or NC berth, these guys we have been whiffing on will be the ones going woulda, coulda, shoulda...
Time to move on.