Page 9 of 26

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 pm
by Phenom
If you switch someone's position and then you switch them back to their original position ae e they going to have the same skills?

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:12 pm
by lukeyrid13
rpmunn wrote:Is there a preseason? Or do we jump right into the regular season?
There will be a preseason yes. It'd be a good time to try a different lineup, or scoring option that you may not have normally tried during the regular season.

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:42 pm
by Zyme
Phenom wrote:If you switch someone's position and then you switch them back to their original position ae e they going to have the same skills?

Yes and no. Guards have a cap of 60 defensive and offensive rebounding. Dif positions value defensive stats differently: Quickness, Drive Defense, Perimeter def, Post Defense, Strength, shot blocking, stealing

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 pm
by Bundybastard
Pretty sure its 50/50 for PGs

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 am
by UOducksTK1
Bundybastard wrote:Pretty sure its 50/50 for PGs
Yep.

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:53 am
by Bundybastard
I dont want to be a demanding prick or anything but would the SL page be able to have a banner with links to index or something to make it a lil easier to visit the index? League looks good, Im just struggling a lil with the layout that's all.

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:30 am
by UOducksTK1
Ya I could try to make links available. I just don't know how to make that sensitive so that it only shows up on some forums, and not others. But hey, a challenge. Why not.

Typically I just bookmark the index, my roster, and a few other paged. But fair enough!

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:09 am
by bellsduck
What exactly is the roster limit? I thought it was 12 and up to 15 with 3 on the IR. But with no IR players, isn't our limit 12?

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:46 am
by pudgejeff
bellsduck wrote:What exactly is the roster limit? I thought it was 12 and up to 15 with 3 on the IR. But with no IR players, isn't our limit 12?
15 is the roster limit, just can only have 12 active...think of ir as the inactive list

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 am
by UOducksTK1
bellsduck wrote:What exactly is the roster limit? I thought it was 12 and up to 15 with 3 on the IR. But with no IR players, isn't our limit 12?
You must have 12 players active at all times.

Meaning a minimum of 12 players must be on your roster. If you have 13 players, you need 1 on IR. If you have 14 players, you need 2 on IR. If you have 15 players, you need 3 on IR.

And like pudgejeff said, 15 is the player limit.

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 am
by bellsduck
pudgejeff wrote:
bellsduck wrote:What exactly is the roster limit? I thought it was 12 and up to 15 with 3 on the IR. But with no IR players, isn't our limit 12?
15 is the roster limit, just can only have 12 active...think of ir as the inactive list
Oh jeez. This whole time I thought I could only use those IR spots if I had injuries. Thanks for the info.

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:07 pm
by Goose!
What's a good pace for a team whose offense is focused inside?

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
by Zyme
Goose! wrote:What's a good pace for a team whose offense is focused inside?
Normal or slow.

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:24 pm
by duckyoubeavers
how come when i look at my roster it doesnt show it with all the roster moves i just made?

Re: Questions Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:36 pm
by Goose!
Hit on the refresh button