Seahawks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Seahawks

Post by oregontrack »

the secondary can only do so much when ryan has all day to throw. story of the game, which i alluded to as a huge issue going in with clemons and jones out.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Seahawks

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Kinda glad to see Seattle lose.

I predicted Atlanta vs New England in the finals. Although I'm rooting for Baltimore and Atlanta. Really dislike SF, so as long as they don't make it to the SB, I'm plesaed.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Seahawks

Post by oregontrack »

russell wilson... pro bowler.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Post Reply