GM List Old
Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (GRIZZLIES OPEN, sign up here)
Yeah Kings are available next to whoever wants them. Then Pacers.
pistol - I don't really like to run a team while running the league. I know all players details, so I have an unfair advantage and it makes it less fun for me. But if we can't fill up a spot, I'll take it. Which is why I took over the Pacers, they went GM-less and we couldn't find anyone to take them.
pistol - I don't really like to run a team while running the league. I know all players details, so I have an unfair advantage and it makes it less fun for me. But if we can't fill up a spot, I'll take it. Which is why I took over the Pacers, they went GM-less and we couldn't find anyone to take them.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- pistolpetejr
- Senior
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
- GM: Los Angeles Clippers
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
Warriors haven't logged on in a week, Blazers only logged on the day they signed up. Meh.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- ChipFan1
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 am
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
ill take warriors
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
Warriors was pretty solid before he became inactive. I kinda want to give him a couple more days. But certainly, Kings, Blazers, and Warriors are the 3 on the hot seat.
Stick around chip, I might change my mind soon, especially if you're active.
Stick around chip, I might change my mind soon, especially if you're active.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- ChipFan1
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 am
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
will do i was told they where open thats why i chose them its no big deal so what teams are open then?
- Goose!
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
Blazers haven't logged back in since they signed up. Warriors was doing solid and went mia...ChipFan1 wrote:will do i was told they where open thats why i chose them its no big deal so what teams are open then?
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
Yeah take the Blazers, he posted a block and nothing else.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
bellsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3819
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
- GM: Utah Jazz
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
He did do a trade with the Bucks, or so it seems. What's going to happen with that now?
Oh, he did a trade with me too. Porter for a 2nd round pick in 2003. I was just getting ready to post it.
Oh, he did a trade with me too. Porter for a 2nd round pick in 2003. I was just getting ready to post it.
- dd10snoop28
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am
- GM: New Jersey Nets GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- ChipFan1
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 am
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
i am the new GM of the blazers ill do the deal with u bucks. As no player is untouchable in Portland
- pistolpetejr
- Senior
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
- GM: Los Angeles Clippers
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
GMs on the hot seat:
1 Warriors - Hasn't logged in for 9 days.
2 Clippers - Hasn't logged in for 3 days.
3 Kings - Just isn't very involved, but until other spots are gone, he shall remain.
1 Warriors - Hasn't logged in for 9 days.
2 Clippers - Hasn't logged in for 3 days.
3 Kings - Just isn't very involved, but until other spots are gone, he shall remain.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
Sublime
- High School Drop Out
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 pm
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.
Thanks.
Thanks.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)
Celtics are open.Sublime wrote:I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.
Thanks.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13

