Page 10 of 44

Re: GM List (GRIZZLIES OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:32 pm
by UOducksTK1
Yeah Kings are available next to whoever wants them. Then Pacers.

pistol - I don't really like to run a team while running the league. I know all players details, so I have an unfair advantage and it makes it less fun for me. But if we can't fill up a spot, I'll take it. Which is why I took over the Pacers, they went GM-less and we couldn't find anyone to take them.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:54 pm
by pistolpetejr
Gotcha boss. Was just curious. :)

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 am
by UOducksTK1
Warriors haven't logged on in a week, Blazers only logged on the day they signed up. Meh.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 am
by ChipFan1
ill take warriors

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm
by UOducksTK1
Warriors was pretty solid before he became inactive. I kinda want to give him a couple more days. But certainly, Kings, Blazers, and Warriors are the 3 on the hot seat.

Stick around chip, I might change my mind soon, especially if you're active.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:56 pm
by ChipFan1
will do i was told they where open thats why i chose them its no big deal so what teams are open then?

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm
by Goose!
ChipFan1 wrote:will do i was told they where open thats why i chose them its no big deal so what teams are open then?
Blazers haven't logged back in since they signed up. Warriors was doing solid and went mia...

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:33 pm
by UOducksTK1
Yeah take the Blazers, he posted a block and nothing else.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:23 pm
by bellsduck
He did do a trade with the Bucks, or so it seems. What's going to happen with that now?

Oh, he did a trade with me too. Porter for a 2nd round pick in 2003. I was just getting ready to post it.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:26 pm
by dd10snoop28
lol. The trade with me won't go through.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 pm
by ChipFan1
i am the new GM of the blazers ill do the deal with u bucks. As no player is untouchable in Portland

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:39 pm
by pistolpetejr
Welcome Chip :)

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:39 am
by UOducksTK1
GMs on the hot seat:
1 Warriors - Hasn't logged in for 9 days.
2 Clippers - Hasn't logged in for 3 days.
3 Kings - Just isn't very involved, but until other spots are gone, he shall remain.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 pm
by Sublime
I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.

Thanks.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
by UOducksTK1
Sublime wrote:I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.

Thanks.
Celtics are open.