Page 10 of 10
Re: Nick Rolovich
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:12 pm
by dd10snoop28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGbFnAz2TeI
Watch this speech by JFK. While I am not much of a fan of JFK's policies, one thing you can say is that he was anti-establishment and he loved his country. The liberal of yesterday actually loved his country and the liberties afforded to him through the sacrifice of others.
His words fall on deaf ears of many Americans today. Sad.
Re: Nick Rolovich
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:14 pm
by UOducksTK1
pudgejeff wrote:dd10snoop28 wrote:rockthief wrote:He betrayed his team. Get the damned vaccine and end this. How many deaths and life long after effects are necessary?
Are you dull? You still think the vaccine will end anything? When are you going to learn?
Your leaders have played you like a fiddle and you have happily relinquished every single freedom to your government.
But ya, get a antibody therapeutic that will reduce the cases by 20%!!!! And if you don't, burn!!!
I'm ashamed TK has allowed you to continuously speak to people this way, you've made a mockery of what used to be a pretty spectacular board. Truly has become a sad place.
He’s voicing his opinion on topic. Doesn’t bother me. As long as other threads aren’t hijacked, it doesn’t bother me. Pez has strong beliefs on the other side of the spectrum. And both contribute to ducks chat a lot, so I appreciate them both.
Just cuz both have a different narrative on the issues doesn’t mean either should get the boot.
Re: Nick Rolovich
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:15 pm
by dd10snoop28
pudgejeff wrote:dd10snoop28 wrote:rockthief wrote:He betrayed his team. Get the damned vaccine and end this. How many deaths and life long after effects are necessary?
Are you dull? You still think the vaccine will end anything? When are you going to learn?
Your leaders have played you like a fiddle and you have happily relinquished every single freedom to your government.
But ya, get a antibody therapeutic that will reduce the cases by 20%!!!! And if you don't, burn!!!
I'm ashamed TK has allowed you to continuously speak to people this way, you've made a mockery of what used to be a pretty spectacular board. Truly has become a sad place.
Continued? Besides my posts the last 2 days, I have been extremely respectful. When people disrespect my fellow Americans by saying things like Americans deserve to be refused medical treatment, or deserve to be fired, or deserved to be refused service in regular society for standing up for what they believe is right in true....that is where I draw the line. You should consider doing so yourself.
Re: Nick Rolovich
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:18 pm
by dd10snoop28
And yes, usually I will double check my posts to make sure I am being respectful. When others talk dispresctfully of this coach who is putting his career on the line for standing up for freedom, I have forsaken my regular vetting process. So apologies for standing up for what is right.
Re: Nick Rolovich
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:18 pm
by woundedknees
dd10snoop28 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGbFnAz2TeI
Watch this speech by JFK. While I am not much of a fan of JFK's policies, one thing you can say is that he was anti-establishment and he loved his country. The liberal of yesterday actually loved his country and the liberties afforded to him through the sacrifice of others.
His words fall on deaf ears of many Americans today. Sad.
Somewhere, JFK aand MLK are shaking their heads in dismay and disgust at the current state of the (not so much) Union.
Re: Nick Rolovich
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:28 pm
by UOducksTK1
I'm actually gonna close this one, there's already a covid thread in the off-topic. Go ahead and chat it up there.
There's a great divide of opinion on this topic, so it's obviously a volatile discussion. So off-topic at your own risk.