Page 2 of 4

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 pm
by roth
I have said this all along we have been bryces leader since his visit he will be a duck

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 pm
by huckthefuskies
I am glad Roth. Mops declared him and Oregon "lock" as well. I just wish I was as confident as you guys.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:29 pm
by briarduck
My confidence in landing BB is high as well. We are simply better than the other teams involved, in what we have to offer and in what BB holds as important to his decision!

GO DUCKS!!

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 pm
by NCDucks09
I heard that with Bellotti steppng up into the AD position, that this will help Brown choose Oregon.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 pm
by BisonDucks
He is going to choose TCU in an unexpected twist in his recruitment.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 pm
by briarduck
BisonDucks wrote:He is going to choose TCU in an unexpected twist in his recruitment.
No way I heard Temple!

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:11 pm
by jhopduck
I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:14 pm
by BisonDucks
They boast one of the best NFL running backs and a stout defense. Their offense kills the clock too, which is always good for a running back. There family purportedly wants to live in Texas. Add them to the list, I say.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:08 pm
by briarduck
jhopduck wrote:I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
I didn't know the TCU comment was serious, sorry Bison!

I just want Monday to come an get this over with!

GO DUCKS!!

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:18 pm
by BisonDucks
briarduck wrote:
jhopduck wrote:I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
I didn't know the TCU comment was serious, sorry Bison!

I just want Monday to come an get this over with!

GO DUCKS!!
No offense taken. I really hope this succession plan was announced to entice BB. I am drooling at the the thought of Masoli, Blount and Brown in the backfield with LaMichael James being added to the mix. Add a receiving corp with Gaines, Holland, Maehl and Harper and you got yourself a pretty exciting offense. Could you imagine what Banker will be doing prior to the CW next year with that offense??? Can anyone say: insomnia???

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:30 pm
by duck58
CK now becoming HC, Chris Harper, and an offense he should excell in, should make him a Duck. He will likely only be here 3 yrs anyway, so that's not long to be away from family. It should really be a simple choice.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 pm
by karlhungis
I am guessing UT. I just don't see a guy taking trip 1/3 of the way across the country, on his own dime, for shits and giggles.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:32 am
by OreDucks01284
karlhungis wrote:I am guessing UT. I just don't see a guy taking trip 1/3 of the way across the country, on his own dime, for shits and giggles.
i doubt, he spend his own dime few time when he visited Miami and his brother, And yet he isnt commited to miami anymore (maybe im wrong)

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:41 am
by monster
Brown is going to sign an LOI in about 60 hours, so this is a very serious time to be making a visit. I also think Tennessee is it.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:20 am
by woundedknees
A lot of the Volnation.com forum posters are now calling BB a lock, with a few dissenters... That thread now has 9,136 posts, as of 12:45 AM, today... 610 pages long. Image

Are we that involved in some 17 year old kid's life? (Unless he happens to be related to us)... There has to be something we can do instead! Image

Just remember... If BB signs with Oregon, i will celebrate with the rest of you:

Image
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If not, my world won't end, but I migh shed a crocodile tear or two...

Image

I plan on jumping out my skin for joy when the Ducks win their first NC!

Image