Page 2 of 2
Re: Sticking to my guns
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:15 am
by Mops
cdub1014 wrote:MOPS, are you basing this on stuff you have heard today or is it simply a guy feeling type of deal?
Gut feeling and info I was told earlier in the week.
Re: Sticking to my guns
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 am
by briarduck
Great to hear guys and it's my feeling as well...
BB will choose the O and lead us like JStew did (but for all 3 years and no injuries)!
GO DUCKS!!
Re: Sticking to my guns
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 am
by DmoneyDuck
My gut instinct throughout this whole BB process was he would end up with Oregon, just felt like something had to go our way after losing Boyd, McNeal, etc. Also, his comments towards the program are glowing. He loves Chip, loves the town, loves the offense, and dreams about playing here the most. I could be wrong, but I think we will and BB!
IMO, he goes to K-State if not Oregon.
Re: Sticking to my guns
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 am
by damascusduck
I have a hard time getting excited about BB. Probably because of all the past near misses. If he ends up wearing a Duck jersey next year, great! If not, next years RB class looks to be deep and we should get a couple of good ones.....Go Ducks!

Re: Sticking to my guns
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:48 am
by autzenzoo
I can't wait to watch BB tear up the smurf turf come September!

Re: Sticking to my guns
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 am
by jhopduck
Rumor mill latest says Bryce's Miami paper work has been renewed. SURPRISE SURPRISE!
This is rumor mill stuff, TIFWIW. Just thought you all might like to know.
Re: Sticking to my guns
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:12 am
by dthomas=ddixon
jhopduck wrote:Rumor mill latest says Bryce's Miami paper work has been renewed. SURPRISE SURPRISE!
This is rumor mill stuff, TIFWIW. Just thought you all might like to know.
Of course it was
I've been feeling like he'll be a Duck for a while but last night things started to get a little doubtful, I hope your right Mops.