Page 2 of 2

Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 am
by woundedknees
Heres' looking forward to a huge improvement in the passing game next season.

This is going to be fun!

Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:39 pm
by Tray Dub
dd10snoop28 wrote:How is this not a 5-10 page thread and Brown leaving us is??

Come on ducks, get your priorities right
A. We already knew he was a committed duck
B. He's not as big a recruit as BB, though I'm definitely really excited
ß

Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:07 pm
by briarduck
I super pumped about Gaines but as other have said we all thought he was ours a couple months ago!

Move this guy to the slot, JM outside and Holland at the other...that's one hell of a WR corp!

GO DUCKS!!

Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 pm
by alabamaduck
The best part about this IMO is that it gives us another WR, which makes the decision to move Harper to RB an easier one. Lose a RB, gain a RB, lose a WR, gain a WR

Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:53 pm
by OreDucks01284
alabamaduck wrote:The best part about this IMO is that it gives us another WR, which makes the decision to move Harper to RB an easier one. Lose a RB, gain a RB, lose a WR, gain a WR
Excatly and i see Harper is best choice to move from WR to RB

Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 pm
by briarduck
I want Harper to be used at both WR/RB equally...my God this guy should be a big part of our offense!

Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:48 pm
by gofightingducks
I think Gaines will be the go to guy at WR next year, he will make an immediate impact. I think Holland and Dickson will have a good year as well and Harper will be a stud as a multi-role player, and with Masoli getting better at the passing game and the RB tandem of LMJ and Blount along with Masoli's running ability and Harper in there the Ducks will be hard to stop offensively....... I am concerned however with the defense, as I am sure most all Duck fans are, so hopefully we can just outscore everyone again.

I am pumped for Kelly and company!!!!!!

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!