Page 2 of 2

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 am
by Bud Lee
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Nice to see LSU finally face a real offense. None of the top teams in the SEC has one this year.

You don't think South Carolina 's offense is "real" ?
Did they have a healthy Lattimore for that game? And even then I wouldn't put them in the category of up tempo spread that can put up serious points on a good D.

I thought they did, but I was a little dazed from my kayak race that day so maybe not...but yeah...they are not a high tempo spread type.

Anyway TIGERS UP baby!

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 pm
by Phenom
Manziel tries to do too much. I'm happy we have Mariota.

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 pm
by QuackininBama
Bleh, Gators putting a number on SCAR.....

Re: #6 LSU @ #20 Texas A&M

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:09 pm
by Bud Lee
Phenom wrote:Manziel tries to do too much. I'm happy we have Mariota.

that style of play dose not work as well against a disciplined D. That game would not be as close if it was not for the penalties