Page 2 of 3
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:11 am
by DAT#6
I don't have much faith in Cal, but UW has struggled all year on the road, so I am going to go out on a limb, against my better judgment, and pick:
Cal 31 UW 28
I have no idea where the points are going to come from.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 am
by lukeyrid13
UW is gonna win and we're gonna hear that they're back. I don't like it but that's how it is
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 pm
by karlhungis
I am very surprised that Cal is favored in this game.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm
by RanDux
karlhungis wrote:I am very surprised that Cal is favored in this game.
Me too, especially with Allen out. He is a big part of their offense.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:33 pm
by EncinitasDuck
Well since I"m going to the CAL game next week and haven't bought tickets yet, I'm hoping CAL gets smoked. Then the ticket prices will take a huge drop in my favor.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 pm
by duck55
So far, neither team looks very good. Price needs a brother.

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 pm
by MFRDuckFan
BORING!!!
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:20 pm
by woundedknees
This game looks as boring as the coaches involved.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:26 pm
by karlhungis
We are going to put up 100 on Cal.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 pm
by karlhungis
It boggles the mind that Sark is actually credited as being a good play caller.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 pm
by woundedknees
Tedford or Sark... He who Coogs last, Coogs best?
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 pm
by karlhungis
Who wants to win least?
UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 pm
by buzzerbaby
I just turned the game on, 3 fumbles in 3 minutes??? No wonder the PAC 12 gets no respect. I hope the rest of the game wasn't as pitiful as what little I've watched.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:08 pm
by woundedknees
After that one bad exchange by Maynard should get Cal barred from employing the Zone Read for the foreseeable future.
Nice Int by Thompson. 4 TOs in 4 minutes/11 snaps... WOW.
Both fan bases should cooperatively run their respective coaches out of town on a rail.
Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm
by duck55
Why did I pick Cal to win this one??? Looks like they will cost me 2 points this week. The way this game is going though, you never know who will coug it last.