Page 2 of 2

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:42 am
by dthomas=ddixon
QuackininBama wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:Byron Marshall is about the same size as Johnathan Franklin, he SHOULD be our feature back next year, or split time with DAT.
I think Tyner will have something to say about that :o
We'll see, I doubt it.

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 am
by Elduderino
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:Byron Marshall is about the same size as Johnathan Franklin, he SHOULD be our feature back next year, or split time with DAT.
I think Tyner will have something to say about that :o
We'll see, I doubt it.
I'm of the opinion we're going to see more of a "By Committee" approach. I think Marshall will get the a majority of the carries, but we're going to see Tyner, DAT, and probably Wilson get some touches too.

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 pm
by Boom
Bud Lee wrote:
Boom wrote:Pac 12 should be pretty tough next year.

The PAC 12 north is going to be tough…the south is going to be terrible.
I think UCLA and the Arizona schools should be improved. I think UCLA could be really tough next year. (anyone know if we play them at home or not?)

USC certainly has the talent to win more than 7-8 games... and without Oregon and Standford on the schedule... there's no excuse for them not to (other than Kiffin being there coach).

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm
by DAT#6
Boom wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
Boom wrote:Pac 12 should be pretty tough next year.

The PAC 12 north is going to be tough…the south is going to be terrible.
I think UCLA and the Arizona schools should be improved. I think UCLA could be really tough next year. (anyone know if we play them at home or not?)

USC certainly has the talent to win more than 7-8 games... and without Oregon and Standford on the schedule... there's no excuse for them not to (other than Kiffin being there coach).
USC doesn't play Stanford next year? Didn't they make a deal that all the Cali teams get to play each other every year?