Page 2 of 4
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:56 pm
by greenyellow
2x QUACK!
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:56 pm
by Duck24
It’s Oregon. Solid pickups.
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:56 pm
by karlhungis
That was the first announcement video I've ever watched. Great news to land those guys.
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm
by TualatinDuck
Took forever but the end was awesome and an f you to taggert.
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm
by brich75
Ducks are Ballin on the cruising trail right now!
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm
by Everythingsducky
Freaking Nice!
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:04 pm
by mrpd21
GREAT KIDS. Not just quality on the field but their character...that's how you build a solid foundation for years to come. So glad to have these kids on board!
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:07 pm
by thomas time
did take a long time, but I'll wait that long and longer if I needed to in order to see those results.
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 pm
by karlhungis
TualatinDuck wrote:the end was awesome and an f you to taggert.
I enjoyed that more than I should have.
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 pm
by brich75
I don’t know about anyone else but I think I have commitment PTSD.. I was just waiting for the FSU bomb to hit me in the nuts!
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:14 pm
by TualatinDuck
karlhungis wrote:TualatinDuck wrote:the end was awesome and an f you to taggert.
I enjoyed that more than I should have.
You and me both!
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:19 pm
by brich75
On another note picking up Dollars makes losing Jamal Elliot a little less painful
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:23 pm
by Duck07
Summation of the seminole burn please?
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:28 pm
by greenyellow
Duck07 wrote:Summation of the seminole burn please?
They both acted like they were going to pull the Oregon posters down but instead tore down the FSU ones. They then took off their sweatshirts to show off Oregon polo shirts and put on Oregon hats as well.
Re: Criddell and Dollars are announcing May 20th Edit: QUACK
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:34 pm
by greenyellow