Page 2 of 2

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:49 pm
by brich75
greenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
Holy s*** don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:49 pm
by Duck07
greenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
I would love to be wrong about him and our chances.

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:00 pm
by Duck07
We havent brought up the BBall recruits that showed up for this too

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:01 pm
by Quietduck
I agree don't assume don't guess, don't breathe... well maybe breathe. May the force of the flock be with us.

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 pm
by Duckenstein
He ain't comin'
brich75 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
Holy s*** don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm
by Quietduck
I hope you are wrong Duckenstein but it feels better to get that statement out of the way. Now since I know he isn't coming I can go on with life. :)

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:50 pm
by UofO8
welp

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:01 pm
by GoDucksIn09
I think we were his 3rd official visit. I would still be surprised if it isn't Alabama. It is interesting that just after the Oregon visit has decided to move up his commitment.

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:21 pm
by Duck07
GoDucksIn09 wrote:I think we were his 3rd official visit. I would still be surprised if it isn't Alabama. It is interesting that just after the Oregon visit has decided to move up his commitment.
According to his tweet going through the tunnel we are his 3rd. There wasn't a better possible outcome to that game for the atmosphere so it will just come down to whether he is cool with his role on defense and doesn't get overwhelmed by Bama and their history under Saban.

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:51 pm
by greenyellow

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:16 pm
by Phalanx
I get a Jordan Bell vibe from this dude. Hope he comes to Oregon.

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:56 pm
by GoDucksIn09
I will believe it when I see it.

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:35 am
by greenyellow
2020 TE Seth Figgins, rated as the #7 TE in his class:

Re: Visitors for Washington

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:58 am
by UOducksTK1
Sounds like we will be getting our first 2020 commit shortly.