Page 2 of 3
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 pm
by UOducksTK1
Oregon just got their first CB for Kayvon Thibodeaux.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:03 pm
by Duckenstein
Who was it?
UOducksTK1 wrote:Oregon just got their first CB for Kayvon Thibodeaux.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm
by UOducksTK1
The 247 CEO
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:10 pm
by Duckenstein
Is that a legit cb like Justin or a throw them on the wall see what sticks guy?
UOducksTK1 wrote:The 247 CEO
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:11 pm
by UOducksTK1
He's only made four predictions ever and is batting 75%.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:20 pm
by Duckenstein
Wow, sounds good. Thanks!
UOducksTK1 wrote:He's only made four predictions ever and is batting 75%.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:45 pm
by thomas time
they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:15 pm
by Duck24
thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:05 pm
by Duckenstein
Yeah but some guys are legit and don't change picks too
Duck24 wrote:thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:53 am
by jimmy12
Duckenstein wrote:Yeah but some guys are legit and don't change picks too
Duck24 wrote:thomas time wrote:they said on duck territory that Luke Stampini gave a cb for KT to Oregon today also, he's 25-27 on his picks
Isn’t 247 notorious for guys changing their CB’s right before guys commit to make their numbers look better? Kind of like the ESPN writer who got caught changing his mock drafts after the fact to make it look like he picked a higher percentage correctly.
LOTS of CBs for KT. Oregon now the favorite to land him.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:40 am
by UOducksTK1
It's still over a month away until he signs though. and he still has a Florida visit.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:45 am
by GoDucksTroll
Considering the crystal balls are coming from guys like Biggins and Huffman, it's a big deal.
I don't want to count this Duck before it hatches, but the thought of KT and DJ Johnson rushing the passer will really lessen the sting of losing Hollins and Jelks.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:06 pm
by Duckenstein
Biggins has CBd KT to the ducks now too
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:42 pm
by Duck24
Maybe this is the year the constant sting of losing the “big fish” goes away?
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:28 pm
by lukeyrid13
Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.