Page 2 of 2
Re: Congrats to the staff
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:08 am
by Duckenstein
maxduck wrote:I think this quote from Jalen Jelks says a lot.
“I love this team, I haven’t been around a program like this,” Jelks said. “The way the coaches are and the future, it is great. Of course I’d come back if I could.”
There will be a learning curve and growing pains but if Duck fans are patient I believe the future is very bright.
Wow!
We suffered under MH and FWT
But it brought us Mario
Re: Congrats to the staff
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:57 am
by UOducksTK1
Duckenstein wrote:maxduck wrote:I think this quote from Jalen Jelks says a lot.
“I love this team, I haven’t been around a program like this,” Jelks said. “The way the coaches are and the future, it is great. Of course I’d come back if I could.”
There will be a learning curve and growing pains but if Duck fans are patient I believe the future is very bright.
Wow!
We suffered under MH and FWT
But it brought us Mario
Wow, indeed! Breathe of fresh air. Let's just hope it results into Pac-12 championships at some point.
Re: Congrats to the staff
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:03 pm
by Merganzer
UOducksTK1 wrote:Duckenstein wrote:maxduck wrote:I think this quote from Jalen Jelks says a lot.
“I love this team, I haven’t been around a program like this,” Jelks said. “The way the coaches are and the future, it is great. Of course I’d come back if I could.”
There will be a learning curve and growing pains but if Duck fans are patient I believe the future is very bright.
Wow!
We suffered under MH and FWT
But it brought us Mario
Wow, indeed! Breathe of fresh air. Let's just hope it results into Pac-12 championships at some point.
I just caught an interview on the radio with Tyson Algier, formerly of the Oregonian, now at "The Athletic" and he was talking about how well Oregon had done with the Califlock. The main reason for its success according to Algier was a combination of really hard work by Oregon and a lazy arrogant USC; Dollars, Funa, KWH, were all incredibly impressed by Oregon's presence at practices, social media, and turned off that USC was taking it for granted that the LA 4's & 5*'s would just show up.