Potential grad transfers

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by StevensTechU »

Lemme 4th the "Ex-squeeze me?" response.
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by Tray Dub »

"Bro I had a rash" – my new favorite defense for flashing.
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by TualatinDuck »

Tray Dub wrote:"Bro I had a rash" – my new favorite defense for flashing.
Spit my coffee on that one. :lol:
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by Duckenstein »

AshlandDuck wrote:
jimmy12 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Also, a potential really good WR grad transfer......Kirk Merritt had 86 catches this year
Because every team wants to re- sign a guy who allegedly accused of assault..
He wasn't accused of assault. He was accused of indecent exposure on two occasions that coincidentally happened on consecutive days. No other accusations outside of those two days. He claimed some sort of jock itch. Maybe he was showing people his penis thinking it wasn't a big deal because he had a rash. Women flash their tops all the time and no one flips out and assumes they are a sexual predator.
Yikes..
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by brich75 »

Duckenstein wrote:
AshlandDuck wrote:
jimmy12 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Also, a potential really good WR grad transfer......Kirk Merritt had 86 catches this year
Because every team wants to re- sign a guy who allegedly accused of assault..
He wasn't accused of assault. He was accused of indecent exposure on two occasions that coincidentally happened on consecutive days. No other accusations outside of those two days. He claimed some sort of jock itch. Maybe he was showing people his penis thinking it wasn't a big deal because he had a rash. Women flash their tops all the time and no one flips out and assumes they are a sexual predator.
Yikes..
Wait , where do you hang out that you see women flash their tops all the time? I literally never see that!
Image
User avatar
mattc94
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by mattc94 »

brich75 wrote:
Duckenstein wrote:
AshlandDuck wrote:
jimmy12 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Also, a potential really good WR grad transfer......Kirk Merritt had 86 catches this year
Because every team wants to re- sign a guy who allegedly accused of assault..
He wasn't accused of assault. He was accused of indecent exposure on two occasions that coincidentally happened on consecutive days. No other accusations outside of those two days. He claimed some sort of jock itch. Maybe he was showing people his penis thinking it wasn't a big deal because he had a rash. Women flash their tops all the time and no one flips out and assumes they are a sexual predator.
Yikes..
Wait , where do you hang out that you see women flash their tops all the time? I literally never see that!
Ever been to a heavy metal concert or an open air music festival? That's fairly common. Although my memories are often times a little hazy for other reasons. :lol:
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by AshlandDuck »

Look guys, there is a huge difference between exposing oneself for sexual gratification or harassment purposes and exhibitionism. All I know is that the allegations were indecent exposure. This could come from pissing against a wall in public or simply showing your penis rash to someone in front of passerby. That it happened on two consecutive days gives it plausibility that he did have a rash at the time and perhaps unwittingly made the same faux pas two days in a row. It's very possible the intentions were deviant, all I'm saying is that without all the information, this could also be a rather innocuous set of circumstances.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by jimmy12 »

AshlandDuck wrote:Look guys, there is a huge difference between exposing oneself for sexual gratification or harassment purposes and exhibitionism. All I know is that the allegations were indecent exposure. This could come from pissing against a wall in public or simply showing your penis rash to someone in front of passerby. That it happened on two consecutive days gives it plausibility that he did have a rash at the time and perhaps unwittingly made the same faux pas two days in a row. It's very possible the intentions were deviant, all I'm saying is that without all the information, this could also be a rather innocuous set of circumstances.
If that makes you feel better then run with it. I’ve never shown mine to a trainer. I didnt think seeing my willie would help them tape my ankles. I HIGHLY doubt he was seeking professional opinion about his rash. Had the context been about a rash then there would not lilely have been a complaint. The trainer also just happened to be a female? Suuuuure. Ok. Sleep well my friend.
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by woundedknees »

AshlandDuck wrote:Look guys, there is a huge difference between exposing oneself for sexual gratification or harassment purposes and exhibitionism. All I know is that the allegations were indecent exposure. This could come from pissing against a wall in public or simply showing your penis rash to someone in front of passerby. That it happened on two consecutive days gives it plausibility that he did have a rash at the time and perhaps unwittingly made the same faux pas two days in a row. It's very possible the intentions were deviant, all I'm saying is that without all the information, this could also be a rather innocuous set of circumstances.
The fact it happened once is ridiculous... To repeat the behavior is mind-numbingly idiotic.

"There I was, minding my own business, studying for mid-terms in the quad, when the fool whips out his junk and says, SEE?"

"I cut him some slack, you know, cause , like, he's an athlete, and all, and then he does it again!!! What, you think I didn't already have the image burned into my retina???"

Take it to the clinic, fool!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39229
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by greenyellow »

Can we move on from Merritt and his jock itch?
Image
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by jimmy12 »

And more importantly excuses....
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by Duckenstein »

AshlandDuck wrote:Look guys, there is a huge difference between exposing oneself for sexual gratification or harassment purposes and exhibitionism. All I know is that the allegations were indecent exposure. This could come from pissing against a wall in public or simply showing your penis rash to someone in front of passerby. That it happened on two consecutive days gives it plausibility that he did have a rash at the time and perhaps unwittingly made the same faux pas two days in a row. It's very possible the intentions were deviant, all I'm saying is that without all the information, this could also be a rather innocuous set of circumstances.
This sounds like apologism, I'm not commenting to berate you, but I'd suggest taking a closer look at the implications of what you're saying before expressing these ideas in from of family and friends and colleagues
duckfan96
Senior
Posts: 2708
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by duckfan96 »

So...is there any grad transfers Oregon will be looking at?
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by AshlandDuck »

Duckenstein wrote:
AshlandDuck wrote:Look guys, there is a huge difference between exposing oneself for sexual gratification or harassment purposes and exhibitionism. All I know is that the allegations were indecent exposure. This could come from pissing against a wall in public or simply showing your penis rash to someone in front of passerby. That it happened on two consecutive days gives it plausibility that he did have a rash at the time and perhaps unwittingly made the same faux pas two days in a row. It's very possible the intentions were deviant, all I'm saying is that without all the information, this could also be a rather innocuous set of circumstances.
This sounds like apologism, I'm not commenting to berate you, but I'd suggest taking a closer look at the implications of what you're saying before expressing these ideas in from of family and friends and colleagues

Exposure to body parts leads to grave suffering. Got it.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Potential grad transfers

Post by jimmy12 »

AshlandDuck wrote:
Duckenstein wrote:
AshlandDuck wrote:Look guys, there is a huge difference between exposing oneself for sexual gratification or harassment purposes and exhibitionism. All I know is that the allegations were indecent exposure. This could come from pissing against a wall in public or simply showing your penis rash to someone in front of passerby. That it happened on two consecutive days gives it plausibility that he did have a rash at the time and perhaps unwittingly made the same faux pas two days in a row. It's very possible the intentions were deviant, all I'm saying is that without all the information, this could also be a rather innocuous set of circumstances.
This sounds like apologism, I'm not commenting to berate you, but I'd suggest taking a closer look at the implications of what you're saying before expressing these ideas in from of family and friends and colleagues

Exposure to body parts leads to grave suffering. Got it.
In 99% of the cases YES.
Post Reply