Nopekarlhungis wrote:Did Twitter break?
What five star WR committed?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: What five star WR committed?
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: What five star WR committed?
Hopefully he adds to his impressive TD total next year.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: What five star WR committed?
Career stats are 81 catches, 1123 yards, and just two TDs.
That still makes him more productive than any of our WRs. But I also said the same thing about Tabari Hines last year.
Johnson does have something we haven't had in a long time, a big and tall WR.
No idea if Johnson starts next season. I think Redd is the only one who has a WR locked down as the slot, so I see Johnson battling Schooler, JJIII, Addison, Crocker, and our group of freshmen for one of the other two starting spots.
That still makes him more productive than any of our WRs. But I also said the same thing about Tabari Hines last year.
Johnson does have something we haven't had in a long time, a big and tall WR.
No idea if Johnson starts next season. I think Redd is the only one who has a WR locked down as the slot, so I see Johnson battling Schooler, JJIII, Addison, Crocker, and our group of freshmen for one of the other two starting spots.