Page 2 of 2
Re: What five star WR committed?
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:02 pm
by TualatinDuck
karlhungis wrote:Did Twitter break?
Nope
Re: What five star WR committed?
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:30 pm
by karlhungis
Hopefully he adds to his impressive TD total next year.
Re: What five star WR committed?
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:53 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Career stats are 81 catches, 1123 yards, and just two TDs.
That still makes him more productive than any of our WRs. But I also said the same thing about Tabari Hines last year.
Johnson does have something we haven't had in a long time, a big and tall WR.
No idea if Johnson starts next season. I think Redd is the only one who has a WR locked down as the slot, so I see Johnson battling Schooler, JJIII, Addison, Crocker, and our group of freshmen for one of the other two starting spots.