Page 2 of 2

Re: 5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:27 pm
by EncinitasDuck
ncduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am curious about him. He has visited multiple times and yet most think outside the program Oregon does not have much of a chance. Why is that. Why would he visit as often if they were not a logical contender?
maybe he met a cute little coed? :shock:
...or a large coed. I mean, everyone has their thing, right?
I stand corrected..... maybe he met a cute coed

what can I say, I have a thing for petite

Re: 5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:38 pm
by woundedknees
EncinitasDuck wrote:
ncduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am curious about him. He has visited multiple times and yet most think outside the program Oregon does not have much of a chance. Why is that. Why would he visit as often if they were not a logical contender?
maybe he met a cute little coed? :shock:
...or a large coed. I mean, everyone has their thing, right?
I stand corrected..... maybe he met a cute coed

what can I say, I have a thing for petite
OK,as long as we're not taking a page from Lame Kitten's "Recruiting Rules, and How To Circumvent Them", Manual...

Re: 5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:08 pm
by Duck07
Naw, he knows Garth Brooks is going to be playing Autzen this summer; gotta be it.