Page 2 of 2
Re: DJ to Clemson
Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:27 am
by Alan
alxtw wrote:GrantDuck wrote:Congrats to him, seems like a great kid and family. Clemson also has a better baseball program than ol' Horton hears a who.
I personally don't get the appeal of Yabo Dabo Doo as a coach, but he's won 2 of the last 3 titles, so he's doing something right.
I guess if you're highly religious and parents are also highly religious, playing for Dabo is appealing.
Or it could simply be he went to a team who lately has constantly been in the NC game and has a ton of national exposure and media time......... let's call it product placement.
Re: DJ to Clemson
Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:07 am
by lukeyrid13
Watson was/should have been a top 10 pick. Lawrence will assuredly be top 10 if not #1.
There’s a lot of reasons to pick Clemson.
Re: DJ to Clemson
Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:03 pm
by laxattack22
alxtw wrote:GrantDuck wrote:Congrats to him, seems like a great kid and family. Clemson also has a better baseball program than ol' Horton hears a who.
I personally don't get the appeal of Yabo Dabo Doo as a coach, but he's won 2 of the last 3 titles, so he's doing something right.
I guess if you're highly religious and parents are also highly religious, playing for Dabo is appealing.
Straight from a long time D1 college football referee: “Dabo, hands down, has the worst sideline demeanor of any college coach. Absolutely the foulest, dirtiest mouth in the business.... and it’s not even close”.
Something I would never have guessed.
Re: DJ to Clemson
Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:22 pm
by thomas time
Biggins with a cb for Butterfield to Oregon tonight
Re: DJ to Clemson
Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:55 am
by OregonFan4Life
laxattack22 wrote:alxtw wrote:GrantDuck wrote:Congrats to him, seems like a great kid and family. Clemson also has a better baseball program than ol' Horton hears a who.
I personally don't get the appeal of Yabo Dabo Doo as a coach, but he's won 2 of the last 3 titles, so he's doing something right.
I guess if you're highly religious and parents are also highly religious, playing for Dabo is appealing.
Straight from a long time D1 college football referee: “Dabo, hands down, has the worst sideline demeanor of any college coach. Absolutely the foulest, dirtiest mouth in the business.... and it’s not even close”.
Something I would never have guessed.
That's very interesting, not terribly surprising but I always thought Jimbo Fisher would be the worst. I've heard Chip was also very vulgar on the sidelines when he was at Oregon, he certainly wasn't an official's best friend.