Page 2 of 2

Re: Cal vist list

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 pm
by rsbgduck
AutzenMember wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
AutzenMember wrote:This guy visited Oregon vs Cal this past weekend:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9573518/5d ... 0f5490d87c
Is that your kid?
Yes it is! I know, shameless plug.
Nothing wrong with being proud of your child, as you should be. Not just athletically but academically and I’m sure it starts with a great person. He is definitely good enough, has great touch on the ball. Congratulations

Re: Cal vist list

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:48 am
by AutzenMember
rsbgduck wrote:
AutzenMember wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
AutzenMember wrote:This guy visited Oregon vs Cal this past weekend:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9573518/5d ... 0f5490d87c
Is that your kid?
Yes it is! I know, shameless plug.
Nothing wrong with being proud of your child, as you should be. Not just athletically but academically and I’m sure it starts with a great person. He is definitely good enough, has great touch on the ball. Congratulations
Thank you GG55 and RSBG...it has definitely been a fun ride so far. I do see the recruiting process a bit differently now...we're learning! He's a great kid (we are extremely proud of him) and more than anything, we just want to find the right fit for him regardless of football. It will certainly get more interesting this off season.