How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30 FS1

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
desertfan
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 437
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Post by desertfan »

Coach Pete getting rolled by a former assistant would be too funny, Go Beavs!
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Post by woundedknees »

desertfan wrote:Coach Pete getting rolled by a former assistant would be too funny, Go Beavs!
Now that's a legit reason to root for the Beavis!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Post by Merganzer »

Petersen's seat was hot in Seattle since the loss to Cal, the fan base is living down to all of our expectations for them. If they lose to THE Beavers, coached by THEIR former OC, it will be on fire!
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Merganzer wrote:Petersen's seat was hot in Seattle since the loss to Cal, the fan base is living down to all of our expectations for them. If they lose to THE Beavers, coached by THEIR former OC, it will be on fire!
Lol Husky fans are funny, they have one or two good years and they think they should be winning national championships left and right. If they fire Peterson it'd be such a mistake, one I'd be so happy with. Yes this has been a bad season but it was supposed to be a bit of a down year for them anyways. Next year they have a great recruiting class coming in and if they fire Peterson this season that recruiting class won't end up being so well and their future is in jeopardy. But hey, I certainly hope it happens! Husky fans aren't the brightest or most down to earth, so if Peterson is actually fired it wouldn't be terribly surprising.
Image
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by StevensTechU »

They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by woundedknees »

One more loss could relegate the fussies to like, bottom-snif... err, feeder class!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by OregonFan4Life »

StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
I've heard rumors of Eason returning for this Sr year, if so then they would go straight from Eason to Sam Huard most likely, a 5 star QB who also recruits very well to Washington.
Last edited by OregonFan4Life on Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by Merganzer »

StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
Next Season: In conference, home games: Arizona, Stanford, Colorado, Oregon State, on the road: Cal, WSU, USC, Utah, Oregon.
squintsdd
Senior
Posts: 2065
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 am

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by squintsdd »

Merganzer wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
Next Season: In conference, home games: Arizona, Stanford, Colorado, Oregon State, on the road: Cal, WSU, USC, Utah, Oregon.
They couldn't ask for a shittier road schedule.

I'm a firm believer in f*** the Huskies
Jesseisabeast
One Star Recruit
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by Jesseisabeast »

squintsdd wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
Next Season: In conference, home games: Arizona, Stanford, Colorado, Oregon State, on the road: Cal, WSU, USC, Utah, Oregon.
They couldn't ask for a shittier road schedule.

I'm a firm believer in f*** the Huskies
And they host Michigan.......
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by buckmarkduck »

I'd root for the beavs in this one, but I hate rooting for a team I dislike and who I know is going to lose.
Last edited by buckmarkduck on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I have a lot of disdain for the Huskies so this one is easy. I cheer for anyone that plays the huskies and when it comes to USC and the Huskies well don't like either of them so have to figure out who would benefit Oregon the most. My hatred of OSU is not so deep, They have never really done the things to Oregon that UW has so it is easy for me. That being said I still think the Fuskies win. Go Beavs..
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Post by Merganzer »

The Huskies must be proud; they beat the Beavers.
Post Reply