Page 2 of 2

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:11 am
by desertfan
Coach Pete getting rolled by a former assistant would be too funny, Go Beavs!

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:54 pm
by woundedknees
desertfan wrote:Coach Pete getting rolled by a former assistant would be too funny, Go Beavs!
Now that's a legit reason to root for the Beavis!

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:08 pm
by Merganzer
Petersen's seat was hot in Seattle since the loss to Cal, the fan base is living down to all of our expectations for them. If they lose to THE Beavers, coached by THEIR former OC, it will be on fire!

Re: WDYW: Huskies @ Beavers, Fri. 7:30 FS1

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:45 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Merganzer wrote:Petersen's seat was hot in Seattle since the loss to Cal, the fan base is living down to all of our expectations for them. If they lose to THE Beavers, coached by THEIR former OC, it will be on fire!
Lol Husky fans are funny, they have one or two good years and they think they should be winning national championships left and right. If they fire Peterson it'd be such a mistake, one I'd be so happy with. Yes this has been a bad season but it was supposed to be a bit of a down year for them anyways. Next year they have a great recruiting class coming in and if they fire Peterson this season that recruiting class won't end up being so well and their future is in jeopardy. But hey, I certainly hope it happens! Husky fans aren't the brightest or most down to earth, so if Peterson is actually fired it wouldn't be terribly surprising.

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 pm
by StevensTechU
They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:58 pm
by woundedknees
One more loss could relegate the fussies to like, bottom-snif... err, feeder class!

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:12 pm
by OregonFan4Life
StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
I've heard rumors of Eason returning for this Sr year, if so then they would go straight from Eason to Sam Huard most likely, a 5 star QB who also recruits very well to Washington.

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:13 pm
by Merganzer
StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
Next Season: In conference, home games: Arizona, Stanford, Colorado, Oregon State, on the road: Cal, WSU, USC, Utah, Oregon.

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:30 pm
by squintsdd
Merganzer wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
Next Season: In conference, home games: Arizona, Stanford, Colorado, Oregon State, on the road: Cal, WSU, USC, Utah, Oregon.
They couldn't ask for a shittier road schedule.

I'm a firm believer in f*** the Huskies

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 pm
by Jesseisabeast
squintsdd wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:They lost quite a bit on defense this year, but next year they lose Eason and some linemen. I see them having a comparable year to this year. Maybe schedule is more favorable?
Next Season: In conference, home games: Arizona, Stanford, Colorado, Oregon State, on the road: Cal, WSU, USC, Utah, Oregon.
They couldn't ask for a shittier road schedule.

I'm a firm believer in f*** the Huskies
And they host Michigan.......

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 am
by buckmarkduck
I'd root for the beavs in this one, but I hate rooting for a team I dislike and who I know is going to lose.

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:11 pm
by GoDucksIn09
I have a lot of disdain for the Huskies so this one is easy. I cheer for anyone that plays the huskies and when it comes to USC and the Huskies well don't like either of them so have to figure out who would benefit Oregon the most. My hatred of OSU is not so deep, They have never really done the things to Oregon that UW has so it is easy for me. That being said I still think the Fuskies win. Go Beavs..

Re: How hot is Coach P's seat if OS wins? UW @ OSU Fri. 7:30

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:13 am
by Merganzer
The Huskies must be proud; they beat the Beavers.