Page 2 of 2
Re: There is some noise of momentum with Justin Flowe
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:08 pm
by GoDucksTroll
GoDucksTroll wrote:The other rumors are that we're pursuing WR Gary Bryant with some vigor, and supposedly he or Jermaine Burton are the only WRs we would take. Traeshon Holden and Logan Loya were told to kick it, and Loya committed to UCLA.
We're also still doing our work with Darnell Washington. He did punch one of his coaches, so I wonder how that plays into it. We're looking at other tight ends as well. Ron Yary's son Jack (USC commit) and DJ Rodgers from Seattle. I wonder if we're taking two TEs. I think Seth Figgins is pretty locked in for us. Maxpreps says Figgins has only played in the last two games and has 4 catches for 70 yards. I think he was injured early in the year, so not sure what is going on with him.
Follow up to this: TE Jack Yary has de-committed from USC. His dad is a former #1 overall pick, NFL and college Hall of Fame OT.
https://247sports.com/Player/Jack-Yary-46052147/
Re: There is some noise of momentum with Justin Flowe
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:08 pm
by Merganzer
GoDucksTroll wrote:GoDucksTroll wrote:The other rumors are that we're pursuing WR Gary Bryant with some vigor, and supposedly he or Jermaine Burton are the only WRs we would take. Traeshon Holden and Logan Loya were told to kick it, and Loya committed to UCLA.
We're also still doing our work with Darnell Washington. He did punch one of his coaches, so I wonder how that plays into it. We're looking at other tight ends as well. Ron Yary's son Jack (USC commit) and DJ Rodgers from Seattle. I wonder if we're taking two TEs. I think Seth Figgins is pretty locked in for us. Maxpreps says Figgins has only played in the last two games and has 4 catches for 70 yards. I think he was injured early in the year, so not sure what is going on with him.
Follow up to this: TE Jack Yary has de-committed from USC. His dad is a former #1 overall pick, NFL and college Hall of Fame OT.
https://247sports.com/Player/Jack-Yary-46052147/