Page 2 of 2

Re: Steelers/Browns Brawl

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:43 pm
by StevensTechU
I realize this forum is overwhelmingly white, but I also question the validity of this late claim that it was because of a racist comment. Screams of grasping at straws to defend his behavior.

Count me as one of those people who thinks Mason should be fined/get a game suspension for his part in inciting a fight, and Garrett shouldn't play again this season.

Re: Steelers/Browns Brawl

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:24 am
by pudgejeff
StevensTechU wrote:I realize this forum is overwhelmingly white, but I also question the validity of this late claim that it was because of a racist comment. Screams of grasping at straws to defend his behavior.

Count me as one of those people who thinks Mason should be fined/get a game suspension for his part in inciting a fight, and Garrett shouldn't play again this season.
I think the reactions of his teammates to the claim speaks volumes about its validity.