5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by thomas time »

big time commit even though it was expected, excited to see who comes to join the flock, hopefully on defense.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by thomas time »

really cool picture to announce it online
chapelhillduck
Senior
Posts: 2395
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 am

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by chapelhillduck »

OreDucks01284 wrote:There might be another one committing anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I get the feeling this one is Keith Brown


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanDux
Senior
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Location: Happy Valley, OR

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by RanDux »

Wow, maybe we should use him on offense, too, as a halfback, ala Lyndel White!
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by alxtw »

I love how he just announces it during a post game interview on the field after they win the championship. No antics, no suspense, no fancy video or huge venue or ESPN. Feels like he's an all about football, no non-sense, handle my business type of player.
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3944
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by UofDuck »

Tray Dub wrote:Him and Kayvon are going to be a PROBLEM
And Mase
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by Phenom »

RanDux wrote:
Wow, maybe we should use him on offense, too, as a halfback, ala Lyndel White!
At the very least in the redzone.
User avatar
pezsez1
All Pac-12
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: RIP CITY

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by pezsez1 »

Just saw this! HELL YES!!!
Willie Taggart is a dick.
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I saw this during a poker party while I was outside having a cigar. I think everyone in a four block radius heard the hell yeah.

This kid is unreal. I would say edge linebacker, but he can play in the middle. Or even at RB. Just an amazing talent.

My prediction for the unspoken for commit: Dontae Manning or Flowe if it’s 2020, Keith Brown if its 2021.
User avatar
DuckDuckJuice
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by DuckDuckJuice »

GoDucksTroll wrote:I saw this during a poker party while I was outside having a cigar. I think everyone in a four block radius heard the hell yeah.

This kid is unreal. I would say edge linebacker, but he can play in the middle. Or even at RB. Just an amazing talent.

My prediction for the unspoken for commit: Dontae Manning or Flowe if it’s 2020, Keith Brown if its 2021.
SD writers saying on Twitter another 5 star coming. I’m guessing Flowe because there was talk that they were talking about playing together at Oregon. Manning just released his top 5, so I doubt he has it narrowed down already. I don’t know when Keith Brown will commit, but I’d be surprised if he isn’t a Duck.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by jimmy12 »

GoDucksTroll wrote:I saw this during a poker party while I was outside having a cigar. I think everyone in a four block radius heard the hell yeah.

This kid is unreal. I would say edge linebacker, but he can play in the middle. Or even at RB. Just an amazing talent.

My prediction for the unspoken for commit: Dontae Manning or Flowe if it’s 2020, Keith Brown if its 2021.
Or the big OL
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by Alan »

Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by StevensTechU »

Alan wrote:Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
Honestly, I wouldn't exactly say no....

As a running back prospect, he might be the best running back of anybody in our last 2 classes.
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3944
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by UofDuck »

Alan wrote:Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
All joking aside, he could be a goaline jumbo package.
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Post by Alan »

StevensTechU wrote:
Alan wrote:Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
Honestly, I wouldn't exactly say no....

As a running back prospect, he might be the best running back of anybody in our last 2 classes.
I agree, he could be a very special RB
Post Reply